Guys, if I challenged you to a fight - would you take me up on the offer?

I am a MMA fighter and i love a challenge. So would you fight me , if i challenged you to one? It's a bare knuckled fight... no holds barred! 👊👊💪💪

Guys, if I challenged you to a fight - would you take me up on the offer?I

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd take you on, but be warned: I condition my strongest joints, Shins, as well as knuckles to break through cinder blocks.

• Lol ! I break through bones with my steel limbs.

• I'll see you around ;) (hopefully)

• You will, my friend- even if it is is anon. If i notice you around i will let you know it's me 😊💜xx

What Guys Said 19

• I'm not a fighting man so, no, I would not accept your challenge. In the event that you cold cocked me anyway, I'd eagerly press assault charges (as soon as I came to).

• Oh what a bore you are _*boooo*.👎👎👎👎

• You misunderstand me. YOUR fighting ability can justify heavier charges against you than an inexperienced person would garner.

Fighting experience = greater charge = more time in jail after a conviction.

I'm not bringing any weapon to bear except for the law.

• Hey, i can easily manipulat the law to my advantage. Some of us can beat ' the long arm of the law' ... i already have 😜

• I have a physical disability, so I'm not much of a fighting man. But that's okay. I don't get humiliated about not being able to fight a girl. I don't have weird manliness or macho issues. Since I love sexually dominant girls however, it would be hot to get pinned down by you as a start off to have some hot, dirty sex. But then again... after reading all your comments, I assume you're just a troll and I strongly doubt that you are a girl and also that you are actually 25-29 years old... so in this case, let's just forget about it.

• Lol i assure you i am what i say i am. You are backing out of our fight because i scare you

• Might be. But then again, I'm not ashamed of being scared. Call me a pussy, I can live it juuuust fine.

• Oh , i sense huffiness lol

• Here's the thing with male vs female fights. When women fight, they don't stand to lose anything. In fact they only gain everything. If they fight and win, "omg, you go girl". If they fight and lose, "that's ok, you fought and held your own, girl".

Now if a man fights a woman - that's an immediate badge of shame from other men (and even women) on him. "Why would you fight a woman, you wimp?"
    Now if a man fights a woman and wins - another badge of shame. "You insensitive jerk, why couldn't you let her win?" or "Some tough guy you are, picking fights with 'women' ".
    And I hope I don't need to mention what happens if he fights and actually loses. That's an aura of shame for 77 daysa and 77 nights right there.

• Thanks for quoting from the volume , " a woman's guide to fighting" but don't be too concerned , you'd recover from the humiliation and deflated ego in no time 😜😂

• Sure I would just to put you in your place I would just make you say uncle while I tickled you lol

• Ahaha! LMAO!!.👍. You'd have to get near me to be able to tickle me. How would you do that after i have grappled you to the ground and pinned you.. until you tap out lol

• Okay.. i will kick your ass after work lol 💜

• Awesome PM me and I will be ready

• With gloves then i would love a match with someone from MMA man or woman don't care. Just want to see how much i'll last, how many seconds.

*Ding! Ding!* Ok then bring i...*gets knocked out*

• Haha! * pow pow* two consecutive punches & you're floored Lol!!

Thanks for being such a sport 👍👌 l

• You're welcome, now be kind and pay my hospital bills !

• Well i have a sweet side too... so sure , i'll pay that for you. Only to make you well again... to beat your ass a second time lol 😜

• Sure, but it probably wouldn't be much of a fight
    I've practiced martial arts for 21+ years afterall.

I'm more than a little confident
    in my ability to fight. ^.~

Perhaps you and my girlfriend
    could have a go at it, she's strong too
    I'd know, as I teach her myself.

• Oh you underestimate my skills, techniques and abilty. Your ego is your weakness. I will turn it into one of my strengths. I will take you and your girlfriend on together... it won't be the first time i faced a tag team on my own... and won

• Great to hear, but it may be difficult to utilize
      that hardfought advantage when you're on your back. ^.^

• if i'm on my back it'll be because i put myself there, to hang upside down to see you trying to scrape yourself off the ceiling

• I would fight if I chopped my sausage off

• LMAO ... lol you wouldn't need to , you'd lose it in seconds during our fight lol

• .3. Filler

• Hahaha! Name the place and time.. i'll be there

• Depends on whether or not I felt like it or not, if I did I'd end it as quickly as possible.

• 👎👎 You wouldn't have a chance to say ' no' . I'd knock you flat on your back in seconds... pride comes before a fall. I'd knock that ego out of ya!!.

• 👍💜😜💐 xx

• . I actually used to spar girls a lot when I took taekwondo. Maybe some grappling or jui jitsu work but no striking. I would spar you. No fighting though

• No sparring!! This is a real fight.. a battle of the sexes 😜💪

• No not of my free will. Maybe if you attacked me or somethin. Just not keen on hitting women at all

• Maybe i'll just have to attack you then 😜

• MMA fighters can't fight for shit. I laugh my arse off at how unco they are every time I see it.

I would accept your challenge and there would be tears before bedtime that night. Your tears.

• Lol! This is a streetfight no holds barred. It ain't in a controlled environment with rules!

Yes i admit i will shed many tears before i curl up in my cosy bed at night... at the thought of you in a hospital bed. I do have a compassionate side too.. you know

• Hahaha! Cute.

• 💜😜 xx

• I'm trained in kick boxing myself and I won't fight a woman.

• Kickboxing! I can easily make mincemeat out of you then 💪

• I don't have a SOUL 😜

• Assure*

• No I see no reason too

• Yeah, I'll just kick you in the nuts : )

• Can't you think of something original instead of that... . old chestnut remark * tut tut*

• Hmmmm... how about I will break your arm so bad that you can use your bones as toothpicks...(ohhhhhhhhh the crowd roars)

• Haha! How about i rip off your head and shit down your neck * oh how the crowd applaudes 👏👏👏👏👏 *

• Can't we rather just have sex? If you don't want to, then do it because you like challenges 😜

• LMAO! Nope! That is definitely not on my agenda. You either ' fight me' or ' fight me' . Which is it to be? 😂😜lol

• Yes I accept challenge and I will win easily
    '

• Bring it on but no testicles kicks or grabs :)

• Sure, if you are not scared.

• The only thing that scares me is... how much damage i'll do to you! 😂

• No, I just hope you don´t lose a fight before you fight me because I would like to see your face when you lost your first fight ;)

• I would like to accept any physically competition you think you could win

• Is tickling allowed?

• Haha! if you can get near me lol

• Oops. Then I wouldn't shoot you, just tickle you until you were out of combat.

• I must admit my weakness is being ticked. I am very ticklish. I'd rather be punched than tickled lol

• MMA is so ugly sport. Don't like it at all it's disgusting. For me it's not even sport fighting.

• Fair enough! But i love it soooo damn much !!.