What should I reply the next time someone calls me 'immature, silly little girl, little girl'?

Yeah so many people like to call me that -rolls eyes-
And I need cool replies
Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is the thing. These people are wanting confirmation that they have got under your skin and hurt your feelings. By giving them a nasty reply back you are confirming this and giving them stuff to feed on. If you simply ignore them and they get no reaction out of you it will frustrate them and annoy them which will make them eventually give up on hassling you. As @justbanAnnAz said "silence is the most hurtful insult you can give."

• there was a better sounding quote but i forgot it lol. wait...

oo this is good: "how beautiful it is to remain silent when someone expects you to be enraged"

• Thanks for MHA

What Guys Said 5

• Just laugh it off. Say, "yes I am". Their whole point then falls flat and makes them look the silly one!!

• "Call me a little girl again and I'll start screaming"
    "Sorry, old fart"
    "Little girl? I do have pubes, you know"

• Be more silly and immature.

• You silly child you, want a lollipop ☺️

• Nothing, you just don't reply

What Girls Said 4

• what idiots lol.

I don't know if you'll take this advice, but trust me when i say that sometimes silence is the most hurtful insult u can give. it makes people look stupid especially when u walk off. dont waste ur breath on them.

• Simply don't reply. Because it's exactly the thing they want you to do. By saying 'I am so not' just confirms it and gives satisfaction to the person who said it. Silence is a powerful message.

• I'm sorry but the way you worded this question makes me think those comments are warranted...

• Why would you think that?

• I'm not seeking revenge, gawddd -rolls eyes in frustration-
      I'm doing it for my reputation and for a few laughs.

• And that is immature and because you are childish you can't see what I am telling you.

• Maybe they're saying that to you for a reason...

• What reason? I'm not immature.