How often do you cry per week/month/year?

I really need honest answers guys and girls. Please be as honest as possible. Go anonymous if you have to. I'm a guy and i cry around 4 times a week alone on my bed. What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha i almost cry everynight. I know im pathetic loser

• That makes the two of us :) Welcome to the club.

• Yes thank you thank you=))

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only cried twice since I could remember (I obviously cried as a baby)

• Oh come on liar please say the truth. No need to show up. You can go anonymous.

• Okay now i think i envy you. If only i was less of a pussy. People tell me i look and act tough, strong and very confident but they have no idea how weak i am -_-

• You're not 'weak' because you have emotion...

Emotion is what makes us more human... Your just human ahha not weak.. If anythint you're strong for showing emotion which is hard for most people these days

What Girls Said 7

• Probably cry only once every few weeks under normal circumstances but now I am going through a break up so cry almost daily.

• It depends actually. Like is there anything that made me sad on that day? I don't really cry that often, but on days when I'm really sad, I'd cry myself to sleep.

• So how often per month/week when you think about it?

• I meant to say: give me numbers about how often. -_-

• Lol I don't count -.- probably few times a month I guess

• i guess often :'(

• i dont remember the last time i cried.. maybe a 2 months ago. or more than that.. not sure..

• Depends on what is going on. Could cry twice a day and not cry for months...

• it depends on my heart... it's really hurt :-(

• Give me a number of how much per week/month/year please.

• I don't so sure. may be around 2 times a week

• Almost every day haha yikes.

• Me and you are the same. Hope you will get over your sadness someday :(

What Guys Said 7

• Probably three or four times a year MAX. The last time I cried was on my birthday, and I can't remember the last time I cried before that :)

• I haven't cried in 2yrs

• Lies! Please say the truth! -_- No need to show up or come off as special. No one's judging you online. We are all here for straight honest answers. You can go anonymous if you want.

• I envy people who can cry

• Ah okay thanks for your honesty.

• I cried a bit earlier this year, after watching Furios 7 and part about family. Since I am living away from home currently.

• Is that all? Really? -_- I thought i made it clear i wanted very honest answers.

• It is the truth bro why would I lie. Sure I do get upset and sad a lot but I don't cry over it.

• used to be everyday, now its like twice a month, I still get depressed

• An average of 0 per year

• I cry like once or twice a year if that. Depending on what is happening in my life. Whats wrong man?

• You guys don't have feelings. You sure about your answer?

• Yes, i dont see any other reason to cry

• I very rarely ever cry. I'll admit I can watch something sad on TV and a tear may fall