Cats or Dogs? Comment a reason why?

Let the debate begin! I'm for the cats.

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Cats fit modern lifestyles much better because they are more like toys or decorative objects. Dogs really are companions and need you to be around them most of the time.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Goats- :))

0|2
    0|0
    • 😂😂 haha then. But the question is why are goats better than dogs or cats?

• Because they are amazingly cute like cats - dogs suck (I've grew up with them i don't really like them) so its either goats or cats

• I love both of them because they have their own unique cuteness ❤️

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs are smarter and are more evolved to co-exist and interact with humans so I'm for dogs.

0|0
    0|0
    • Is it proven dogs are smarter? It's a
      A good point though.

• I don't know. I've had both and dogs just seem smarter or at least better at interacting and communicating with people

• I'm for the dogs. Always happy to see me, always knows when I'm sad and tries to comfort me. He's my best friend!

0|0
    0|0
    • As they say a man's best friend. But a cat can comfort too by rubbing against u.

• Dogs easy.
    They're always cute, loving and happy to see you, and appreciate that you take care of them.

Cats are these fucking entitled creatures who doesn't give a fuck about anything, and only come to you if they want something from you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Cats aren't all that bad. My cat is friendly and comes when called. Don't call them fucking entitled creatures though cause not all of them are.

What Girls Said 3

• I have both and generally I like cats more. They're more independent and less needy

0|0
    0|0
  • Dogs because they are sweeter

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dogs... cats irritate me I don't know why. I just can't stand them!

0|0
    0|0
    • Why are they irritating?

• I have no idea lol... I just get annoyed at them xD and cats seem to stare at you (or at least me), whenever I pass by this cat it stares at so me intently I feel like it's gonna attack me any second. O. O