Is it weird I never want to work ever in my life?

i dont ever want to work i just wanna stay at home at watch netflix all day and play video games. is this weird i refuse to work and i refuse to do anything with my life i just wanna stay at home all day

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it's weird. You're an adult, stop being lazy. You'll regret it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that's very weird but don't you think if you do that you will become dependent on someone for your lifetime? and why would you want that? moreover it's impractical, you will have to work someday for sure may be later because if you don't, people won't respect you as well in the long run. Yes you can get the kind of life you want, there is a way but it won't happen now, if you are anywhere between 20-25 years, this is not the time where you can get that kind of life, you have to set a platform for that, means you need to start working now choose a career option by which you can make decent money work hard and save more, and say when you are 50 years of age and if you think you have saved more than enough to live your remaining life, then you can do what you want, you can retire early and sit and home all day, go to clubs or do anything that satisfies your mind and heart and that time nobody will say you are not doing anything and so on, no one will care because by then you would have achieved what you would have wanted, you would have made enough assets so you also won't care who thinks what.

However if you say now that you never want to work then that's impractical and this is your active life, while you are young and plus if you never work you will always be dependent on someone to provide you with even the basic necessities of life. I don't think you would want that, right?

That's my honest opinion, it's your decision in the end, after all it's your life.

What Girls Said 6

• How old are you?

I mean, that's great if that's the way you want to live your life.
    But I can tell you right now, you won't attract many quality girls if that's the future you have in mind for yourself.

• Weird? No. Impractical? Totally. Eventually, you'll have to work - if only to have somewhere to call home to watch Netflix and play video games.

• Wow. Lazy much?

• Who is going to feed and house you?

• how will you live anywhere?

• Is not weird at all maybe you just need to find some work you can do via home. I'm pretty sure I don't want to work in an office or corporation so I might be doing some freelance.

What Guys Said 9

• Not weird, as long as you have plenty of inherited wealth and/or rich parents who can support you.

• You have no value to society
    Weird no, sadly many think like you

Who would support you watching Netflix all day?
    Probably the tax page dollars cause you would collect all types of financial assistance...

• Nah. I hated the idea of work until I realized coworkers could make my day.

• Surely there must be something you want to do outside your home, right?

• Not at all. You should do that for the rest of your life

• Dude.

Tough shit. We all work.

Do we WANT to? Nope. We hate work and wish no one ever worked a day in their lives.

I'm 14 and I hate work already

• Just call join a feminist group and call yourself an aspiring stay at home dad. It might just work.

• na im the same brah

• Please... nobody with an actual job goes to make someone else filthy rich, just for the fun of it.
    Sure, they'll work. They may even be good at it and kinda like it, but they'll rather be doing something else.
    Thing is, they kinda have to, or end up a bum living in the streets, or find someone to smooch off.