Would you rather be a superhero or a supervillain?

• Superhero
  • Supervillain
  • Antihero
  • Innocent civilian bystander

Most Helpful Guy

• I always wanted to be a superhero. I wanted to be Prune Man defender of geriatrics from the evil forces of The Constipator! Aided by my sidekick Bran Boy! and my girlfriend Fiber Girl.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Superhero all the way. Supervillians seem to die way too fast and end up pretty much always losing. Even if I become a tragedy and die as a hero, I'll at least be loved by the people for awhile and get a cool fancy-looking statue of myself somewhere. Supervillians don't get fancy statues.

• i'm GAG's phantom duck... i'm always on da lookout chasin after bad guys here who troll on other ppl's questions or insult others :D :D :D

so obviously super-hero ;)

• yeah definitely a superhero, because i would love to help people

• I can't be labelled as either
    as I'm above both of them.

My alignment is true neutral. ^.^

But I would uphold my own sense of "right and wrong"
    which I guess would make me a hero?

• It's your label. You get to decide. (a case could be made for anti-hero, in that case).

• If you'll allow me to pick anything
      how I really see myself, is like
      an outside observer.

• Definitely supervillain like Loki

• mmmmm I'd be an Anti-Hero for sure! That way I get to play both sides when I feel like Saving the Damsel in distress or Blowing them up XD An Anti-Hero I think is more relatable in the world we live in so yeah... Anti-Hero like Deadpool :P

• Antihero. Punishing the bad, which is good
    But punishing them in a cruel way, which is bad xD

• Think somewhere in the middle, be a villain and a hero.

• Deadpool...

• Supervillain, cuz those guys r badass.

• Anit-hero. Eun around blowing stuff up and then helping the heros fix it

• Neither. I want to become a Sex God.

What Girls Said 11

• Superhero. I might verge on Anti-hero some days, but I'll stick with Superhero.

In video games, I like to play both sides... and admittedly sometimes it's fun playing as the villain. But, in real life I genuinely don't want to hurt others, I'd rather help them.

• Superhero! Do I get a cape?

• super villain.. of course

• Awe dang I picked antihero but I wasn't sure what that meant. I looked it up & now I'm disappointed :(

But it would be fun to be a villain as long as I don't get killed by the superhero

• Anti-heroes are usually slightly longer lived than super villains.

• Wow thanks, free range to destroy everything in my path! 😉
      @Klaatu51

• The villain

• Antihero.. I can't handle the fame.

• Super Villainess :p. I have evil plans to
    Take over the world, already.

• Antiheros, but there aren't many though? Its like you're either superman/supergirl or The joker.

• There are many! Batman, Catwoman, Deadpool, Ironman, The Hulk, etc.

• Oh yeah, Ironman and maybe the Hulk but in my opinion the others are more prominently heroes, just not all that friendly lol. I can't remember who Deadpool is?

• Hey that's one of my favorite quotes!!

• I would prefer to be on the side of the angels (superhero I suppose), but not be one of them.

• What's an antihero? Is that like a protagonist that does a crappy job of being a hero XD

• An antihero is a protagonist that lacks some of the qualities of a hero but also lacks the qualities of a villain. They're halfway between protagonist and antagonist (Ex: Catwoman, Batman, Deadpool, Ironman, etc.)

• Batman isn't superhero? 😳

• @YourFutureEx no, he isn't. I think he's too selfish to be considered a superhero (as is the case with Ironman).