Would you rather be a superhero or a supervillain?

Would you rather be a superhero or a supervillain?

• Superhero
    42% (13)42% (14)42% (27)Vote
  • Supervillain
    39% (12)21% (7)30% (19)Vote
  • Antihero
    16% (5)30% (10)23% (15)Vote
  • Innocent civilian bystander
    3% (1)7% (2)5% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I always wanted to be a superhero. I wanted to be Prune Man defender of geriatrics from the evil forces of The Constipator! Aided by my sidekick Bran Boy! and my girlfriend Fiber Girl.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Superhero all the way. Supervillians seem to die way too fast and end up pretty much always losing. Even if I become a tragedy and die as a hero, I'll at least be loved by the people for awhile and get a cool fancy-looking statue of myself somewhere. Supervillians don't get fancy statues.

1|1
    0|0
  • i'm GAG's phantom duck... i'm always on da lookout chasin after bad guys here who troll on other ppl's questions or insult others :D :D :D

so obviously super-hero ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah definitely a superhero, because i would love to help people

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't be labelled as either
    as I'm above both of them.

My alignment is true neutral. ^.^

But I would uphold my own sense of "right and wrong"
    which I guess would make me a hero?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's your label. You get to decide. (a case could be made for anti-hero, in that case).

• If you'll allow me to pick anything
      how I really see myself, is like
      an outside observer.

• Definitely supervillain like Loki

0|0
    0|0
  • mmmmm I'd be an Anti-Hero for sure! That way I get to play both sides when I feel like Saving the Damsel in distress or Blowing them up XD An Anti-Hero I think is more relatable in the world we live in so yeah... Anti-Hero like Deadpool :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Antihero. Punishing the bad, which is good
    But punishing them in a cruel way, which is bad xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Think somewhere in the middle, be a villain and a hero.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deadpool...

0|0
    0|0
  • Supervillain, cuz those guys r badass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anit-hero. Eun around blowing stuff up and then helping the heros fix it

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I want to become a Sex God.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Superhero. I might verge on Anti-hero some days, but I'll stick with Superhero.

In video games, I like to play both sides... and admittedly sometimes it's fun playing as the villain. But, in real life I genuinely don't want to hurt others, I'd rather help them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superhero! Do I get a cape?

0|0
    0|0
  • super villain.. of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Awe dang I picked antihero but I wasn't sure what that meant. I looked it up & now I'm disappointed :(

But it would be fun to be a villain as long as I don't get killed by the superhero

0|0
    0|0
    • Anti-heroes are usually slightly longer lived than super villains.

• Show All
    • Wow thanks, free range to destroy everything in my path! 😉
      @Klaatu51

• The villain

0|0
    0|0
  • Antihero.. I can't handle the fame.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super Villainess :p. I have evil plans to
    Take over the world, already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Antiheros, but there aren't many though? Its like you're either superman/supergirl or The joker.

0|0
    0|0
    • There are many! Batman, Catwoman, Deadpool, Ironman, The Hulk, etc.

• Oh yeah, Ironman and maybe the Hulk but in my opinion the others are more prominently heroes, just not all that friendly lol. I can't remember who Deadpool is?

• Hey that's one of my favorite quotes!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to be on the side of the angels (superhero I suppose), but not be one of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's an antihero? Is that like a protagonist that does a crappy job of being a hero XD

0|0
    0|0
    • An antihero is a protagonist that lacks some of the qualities of a hero but also lacks the qualities of a villain. They're halfway between protagonist and antagonist (Ex: Catwoman, Batman, Deadpool, Ironman, etc.)

• Show All
    • Batman isn't superhero? 😳

• @YourFutureEx no, he isn't. I think he's too selfish to be considered a superhero (as is the case with Ironman).