When you think of Monaco, what first comes to mind?

Monaco

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The grand Prix, the casinos, the Garibaldi Family , Grace Kelly the no taxes, but if you do the research , people have to pay for everything , but its the same cost ( more or less) no matter how rich you are.

What Girls Said 6

• Yachts and the uber rich. Also, for some reason, Novak Djokovich. No idea why.

• @WhiteSteve. Harry Bermudez 😂

• I'm not sure Harry Bermudez would ever stray that far from the Equator...😂

• Grace Kelly and casinos

• My aunt once vacationed there and said it was beautiful.

• Tax evaders.

• Too rich for my blood lol

What Guys Said 9

• The only thing I've ever heard about Monaco was a few years ago. Apparently they have a prince, and he was in NYC at a club in the Meatpacking District. Dude was trying to be a hot dog and he got into it with some meathead that owned another club in the city. He was sitting in a booth with a few friends and some models, and Prince Haterade strolls up and starts trying to big time the club owner guy, probably to either impress the girls or just to throw salt. Dude crossed a line and took their bottle of Grey Goose from the table and just started swigging off it.

• Whoops, hit send by accident.

The moral of the story is, the meathead dude stood up and caved in one side of the Prince's face and sent him flying over a table. So the one fact I know about Monaco is that their prince is a douche.

• Formula. That's about the only thing I know that goes on there.

• I went there once , out of curiosity , arrived in the morning, left before lunch, because I clearly wasn't welcome. The kind of places where they ask "Are you a member of the city?" before even speaking to you.

http://redanchor.com/images/uploads/Monaco2.jpg

• FYI, the Prince Grimaldi may be the head of State but by Law the French President is co-Prince of Monaco.

• Rich people and gambling casinos

• Lots of fishing

• Money.. lots of !!

• AS Monaco! And the Grand Prix! And then also the Prince!

• Formula 1. Specifically back in the days when Rubens Barrichello was driving his ferrari on such a tight line, he was leaving skid marks on wall on the exit of corner 1.

• Oh man, glad you included a map.

I was thinking africa.

I think... I think I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader.