Teen guys will sleep with any girl so why do a lot of them claim to only be interested in the hot girls?

I hear this all the time but why is it when they are talking about who they'd sleep with they usually talk about the prettiest girls at school?
theyre like "I'd fuck the shit out of (prettiest girl in class)" but when they talk about this topic, they don't usually bring up the average looking girls much. Sometimes they're like "would you sleep with (fat girl)" but they probably mean it as a joke.

• Boys will sleep with any girl but they just claim they only wanna fuck hot girls
  • Boys will sleep with any girl and they talk about fucking all girls
  • Boys wouldn't sleep with any girl
  • None of the above

Most Helpful Guy

• Some boys would have sex with almost any girl who'd have them but the smart ones wouldn't. I avoided getting involved with any girls in my high school because they seemed more trouble than they were worth. When I got to college it was different, there were lots of girls who were more realistic.

• Ok but they don't talk about wanting to sleep with the ugly fat girls or average girls to their friends unless it's a joke or something

• Young guys talk the most absolute shit to their friends. Mostly it's just stuff designed to improve or cement their place in the male hierarchy. It's like as if baboons or dogs in a pack could talk. Of course they talk about the best looking or most difficult to get girls. They think of them as achievements or points in the game of show off they play for each other.

• I reminds me of the joke where the young bull says to the old bull, "Know what I'm going to do? I'm going to charge up that hill ripping and snorting and chase down one of those cows and have me that cow!"
      "Well that sounds like a fine idea junior" says the old bull, "While you are doing that I will walk slowly and calmly up the hill and then proceed to have me all of those cows."

Most Helpful Girl

• I think many of them would be embarrassed to be seen with a girl that is not hot. If it was not for the social stgima - they would probably date average and ugly girls a lot more often.

• Well they only talk about wanting to have sex with hot girls but we all really know they would fuck any girl

What Guys Said 16

• I wouldn't fuck just any girl. I am looking for a relationship so only a girl that I was romantically involved with (with intentions of pursuing a romantic relationship with). Now of course, physical attraction is important in a romantic relationship and I do want to at least be reasonably attracted to my girlfriend, so in both respects (in terms of attractiveness and emotional investment), no, I would not just fuck any girl.

• We won't fuck any girl, unless you're desperate af. We will go for those we find attractive. Also, at that age most lie about who they've fucked.

• the problem is your premise is incorrect. not all guys will sleep with any girl

• No.. Not just no but hell no. I can't stand the stereotype that men will sleep with anyone. I didn't sleep with anyone until like 24 and that was by choice.

• Guys will lower their standards as long as it's just sex. So they'd fuck a fat girl as long as she's an easy lay. They wish they could get the hot girl but they know the hot girl probably has higher standards.

• Then why don't they talk about wanting to have sex with ugly and fat girls? In the rare occassion that they do talk about fat girls they make it a joke and laugh about it

• The hot girls are the ones they wish they could fuck. The fat ugly girls are the ones they might settle for to get an easy lay.

• Boys are willing to sleep with girls they find attractive. Simple. Some are desperate enough to have sex with anyone, but the magic of that disappears after a while. Like the girls who stop being promiscuous due to emotionally burning out.

• Kids seem to be the pickiest
    As they grow older they will become less picky

Also even if they liked a girl who wasn't considered pretty they would never tell anyone out of fear of being judged

• Boys are just dumb in that regard.

• If you were given the choice, you'd eat the shit out of a filet mignon, but if you were hungry and someone offered you meatloaf you'd eat it too, you just don't look forward to it.

Same concept.

• because it´s socially unacceptable (amongst teen guys) to fuck ugly girls. you can be proud for fucking hot girls but you better never tell anybody about the ugly ones you fucked.

that´s not what i think that´s how they think.

• Not even their friends?

• well i don´t know XD i´ve never been like this and never had actual friends like that. maybe they don´t even tell that to their friends.

• Guys will only sleep with girls they are attracted to. Some guys can't even get it up for women they find ugly or don't turn them on.

I know a guy who couldn't preform for a woman when he was 18 because she was too ugly for him.

• You're generalizing about teen boys. Not all of them will sleep with any woman and not all of them talk about screwing the hot chicks.

• Guys wouldn't sleep with any girl.

• Saying that teenage boys would fuck anyone is a bit of an insult, isn't it? :(

• that is a rummer spread by viscous overprotective parents that teach their daughters to fear guys, instead of teaching them to just say No and giving them a taser.

• Even desperate guys aren't going to sleep with a very ugly girl, i consider myself desperate but i am not sexually attracted to fat girls at all. But yes, male standards for just sex is usually pretty low. Also even if a guy would fuck an ugly girl he won't go on about it to his friends, sex for men is just biological function like eating, we don't want to eat shit food, but sometimes it's better than starving.

What Girls Said 0