Is it weird if I think that a girl is most attractive when she's in her pyjamas?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that is weird. Pajamas are usually light pastel coloured and make the girl look innocent and pure. I like my dog because he has hair all the way up to his claws and he is white and looks like he is constantly wearing pajamas. Kind of like a stuffed animal that you use to comfort yourself at bed time!

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not weird. I find women in pyjamas attractive too!

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds cute

• I guess some guys find that attractive

• then you would think im one hot mama

• No. Pyjamas most likely remind you of sex since most people have sex in bed and pajamas are associated with sleeping on a bed. You are a guy so this is no surprise to me

What Guys Said 8

• Haha, I have that too actually :-). I think most people think it's weird. My guy friends always told me it's weird. I'm glad to hear I'm not only weirdo out there :-).

• I'm the same actually. I think it's for three reasons:

1. It looks cute and soft.
    2. It makes me think of them in bed.
    3. It's easy to get off in a hurry. ;P

• how much material was the pyjama made with?
    jK
    Some women can just pull off being super hot in pyjama
    and it could also be that you have a PJ fetish.

Yes, I know , I had one girlfriend , who looked almost as stunning in PJ's then naked , actually even in a snow suit she was amazing, but I was in love , She can pull off any type of clothing , that's just her, even if she is not my partner any more , we lived together for a bit , it was mind capturing. She help me become the lover I am today , making love to her heart, that's another story
    For me its not weird

• It's your subconscious mind telling you "she's in garments that are meant for 'the bed' " so maybe that's why you like it.

• Not weird at all, because you can attribute pyjamas with the bed, and the bed with the things you can do in the bed with no one around under the sheets...

• Nop, it's normal. I like girls with socks... so... normal...

• Not weird at all.

• Not even a little bit. That is soo hot!