Ow do you know what league you're in?

how do you know what league you are in?

Sometimes im very unsure if im wanting guys way out of my league or if the guys that approach me are guys in my league, but i just dont find them attractive.

I know i can't have the model guys.. and fine with that, i just want an cute guy who i can be myself with. He doesn't have to be 6'3 and have a six-pack.. I "normal" guy would be great.

Bu the thing is that most of the guys that show interestin me are guys i dont find attractive or that i find very little attractive. Not necessarly ugly guys, just guys that dont "do" anything for me in terms of attraction.

Maybe those guys are in my league and i have been going or wanting guys that i can never have.. How do you know stuff like this? ofc there are cute guys that show interest, but maybe 1 out of 10 guys that apporach me or show interest are cute.

how*

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to believe there were "leagues" in middle school, but I found confidence in myself in high school. Everyone keeps playing it down, but confidence really is key. If you walk around knowing what you want, how to get it, and why you want it, it'll show in your body language, which will show to other people. Just make sure you're confidence is as fine tuned as your humility.

I'm in college now and I've dated girls I know I wouldn't have thought I'd have a chance with if I played by leagues.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even know.

What Guys Said 7

• Generally, guys approach girls they think they have a chance with. So, if this is a pattern, then that doesn't suggest something positive!

• 'Leagues' only exist in the minds of ones struggling with confidence/self esteem.

The reality is that all are equal and anyone can be with any one

• well in theory i guess. but i rarely see really attractive guys show any interest in me... so yeah...

• Maybe. ...

• Confidence doesn't make any difference in the men that will approach her, only the men that she is willing to approach

• i don´t really "know" but i really hope the girls i find attractive are not all out of my league xD

• What if I'm in the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen? Am I only allowed to date immortals, epic sea captains, and vampires?

• Women are normally attracted to far less men than men are to women, so you may have to settle or be alone.

• I'm in the league that says "bad mutha fucker."

• According to my latest ranking matches... I was gold II
    But then I did have a team of feeders (me included)

• ehmm.. okay.. i dont know what that means lol

• It's a league of legends reference

What Girls Said 0