Anyone else hate getting their picture taken?

I especially hate it when friends want to do a group pic Because I know that they will want to put it up online. If you go into my friends on Facebook or other websites, you'll find so many embarrassing photos of me in my awkward puberty/ugly stage and I would hate to tell them to take it down and ruin it for the other people who are in the photo. I've also had bad experiences with people taking photos of me without my permission (classmates and people in my school that I don't know) and putting it on social media. The sad thing is that you rarely know who exactly is the one putting the pictures up and if you do, they could always make a fake account or have extras. I only like taking selfies since I have 100% control on what happens.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't like having my picture taken. I have gray hair in the front while the rest is mostly dark brown. Been this way since 9th grade I think. It's embarrassing. Got made fun of. Since then I avoid getting photographed when it's not required.

• Yeah, I can relate. Some people have insisted they take a photo and usually I beg them not to put it on facebook but they do anyway and I just wish they were taken down. So many embarrassing photos :(

• My face automatically goes into angry mode, something about getting my picture taking I just loathe.

Rather have a gun pointed at me..

• Never look good on pictures

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I really do though I didn't always. I don't know it's just not the same when it cones to group photos or really when people take photos of me it just doesn't come out how I want to but when I take them of myself they're perfectly fine.

• Yes i hate picture day so much.