Do you think people see you the way you see yourself when you look in the mirror?

So this random thought occured to me.

You know how every time you see a picture of yourself you automatically hate it, but when you look in the mirror your reflection seems to look so much better? I think everyone knows. Our reflections are how we're used to seeing ourselves right?

So... what do y'all think?

• I think people see me the way I see myself in the mirror.
    19% (4)29% (2)21% (6)Vote
  • I think people see me the way I see myself when I look at a picture of me.
    33% (7)0% (0)25% (7)Vote
  • I don't know.
    29% (6)57% (4)36% (10)Vote
  • Bacon.
    19% (4)14% (1)18% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• You see a horizontally mirrored version of yourself in the mirror. The pics are how others see you.

0|1
    1|1
    • That's not exactly what I meant. I meant something more like, "Do you think people find you as attractive as you find yourself in the mirror, or in a picture of yourself?"

• Oh ok.. I don't like most of my pictures, but my boyfriend likes most of them... so he might find me more attractive than I find myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• The way you see yourself in the mirror is the way other people see you, obviously. A picture is just a frozen image.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah I think they do

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, people hate the way I look and I hate the way I look too so.. I think we both find flaws..

0|1
    0|0
  • whichever is worse is likely true.

0|1
    0|0
    • Whichever is worse? Why do you say that?

• Show All
    • I see your point.

• i wish i did not, ignorance is bliss after all. It is healthier to think highly of yourself.

• I think people see me the way I see myself when I look at a picture. The ugly version of me :(

0|1
    0|0
    • Aw man. Why do you say that?

• Because I don't like the way I look in pictures, I look ugly and some people say I'm ugly, but when I take a picture of myself, I look so pretty :/ this one time I was with my friends and this one girl was recording us and I looked ugly in that video D:

• Everyone has good days and bad days. :D Odds are you aren't ugly.

• I don't know.

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe it could be either one depending on the day? No one can know.

• I'm ugly either way so who cares? XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Why isn't there an option to vote for... i don't think people can see me how i see myself?

0|1
    0|0
    • Well. To tell you the truth, I didn't think about it. :P

• Show All
    • Yep, sounds good!

• aww thanks 😊👍👍

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!