Do you agree with me on in my point of view?

That if two people are meant for each other then one way or another, their paths will cross. So if you quit your job and no longer run into them on the subway everyday - they may end up taking art classes in your city a couple of weeks later or eating at the restaurant you are working at etc...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Absolutely not lol.

No two people are "meant to be". That's what those who are in desperate search of love say, or have this sense of hope towards love.

I mean, if it helps you live a happier life, keeping that hope in your mind, then God bless ya.

But I believe you have complete control over this. Any two people can be perfect for each other, it's something that you decide early on.

Like how people say things like "we just clicked", whatever that "it" factor is, it's not something they just found. They decided to feel it, for whatever reason...

• No, I don't agree: there's no such thing as fate, no such thing as "being meant for each other."
    There's being compatible: corresponding to some minimum requirements.

Most people meet their partner among the 100 or so people they know outside their family and who live not that far away. (most, not all, of course)
    You'll also see many compatible people in your life, without ever even talking to them. On the subway or on the internet.

• You can always bend the "Meant to be" and make it not meant to be. So you have to make it meant to be.

• The world is not some movie stage. We're highly evolved apes on an infinitesimally small rock in the boondocks of space. There is no fate and there are millions of people you could probably live with.

• No, that's a load of bullshit, and that type of thinking is exactly why many people remain single or otherwise never accomplish anything in life.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't believe in "meant to be" soulmates.

• Ofc not, there is no destiny (meant to be), there are no soul mates. There are our decisions and our effort. What you've described is romantic movie, not reality. Sorry.

• Maybe who knows..

• Yes, i do...