Are you a good driver?

Be honest with yourselves people. I personally think I am an okay driver but I've only been driving for a year so I don't have a lot of experience.

• Yes
    50% (18)74% (20)60% (38)Vote
  • No
    8% (3)4% (1)6% (4)Vote
  • Okay
    19% (7)15% (4)17% (11)Vote
  • Never driven
    23% (8)7% (2)17% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
20|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.
    I am Asian.
    I can drive like a GOD.
    But only very quickly and going sideways.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBNK5kvl1j4

1|1
    0|0
    • LOL Give him MHO

• Show All
    • @Ihav2fart
      I AM CHIPANESE which... wait... that sounds like Chimpanzees

• I wonder if you know,
      How they live in Tokyo,
      If you seen it then you mean it
      Then you know you have to go.
      Fast and furious! (Kitaa!) (Drift, Drift, Drift)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I think I'm a good driver, based on how bad other people my age are. Every time I ride in some friend's car they're clearly worse than I am.

But I intentionally drive fast, switch lanes to get ahead, and take corners kinda hard. So I probably seem like a dick to people, but I'm good at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every man is a good driver. Or so they think.
    I was a good driver in my twenties. Now my wife is a much better driver than I am. But I'm a good passenger, she isn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been driving for 6-7 years. Not everyday but still often. Never had any problems. I feel comfortable and everyone is comfortable when I drive them. So I think I'm good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm alright. I've not driven for a while (getting back into it), so I've lost some of my technical skill, however to make up for it I hopefully have a great deal of concentration and awareness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think so. In the beginning, when I got my license, I wasn't. Now I am, according to what I see drivers doing where I live, lol, I'm really a good driver xD

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm the best there ever, best there is, and best there ever will be.

Jk lol. Yes i do consider myself as a good driver, i still have more to learn and i love driving and just trying new things and all that stuff. Driving takes my stresses away. I love driving because everytime i drive i find a way to "test" myself haha. I love challenges

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Chinese soo... yeah...

1|0
    0|0
    • He's THE GOD of California's mountain roads.
      He's so fast and swings by the togue in such style - Takumi Fujiwara is like...
      Dude... you need to chill.

• Show All
    • @fondue I'm confused. o-o

• That upvote was actually meant for his comment.
      It just made me laugh, and facepalm, so hard.
      But then I also upvoted because of your comment down there. /)_(\
      Don't worry about it. Have some cookies or something.

• I'm an aggressive driver at times, so if that makes you a good driver, then yes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am HELL I RACE

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a great driver.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been driving dor 5 years with no accident records, no pull over, no tickets

0|0
    0|0
  • yes im very good

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it's only a matter of time before I get my beautiful acura rsx

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if you have any driving violations you should not be allowed to vote yes because there are more people voting yes than people with clean records I guarantee it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even i dont have a driving licence i am 20 i can't drive please feel free to insult me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I drive safe but we have some crazy drivers round here so I gotta look out for the assholes smfh

0|0
    0|0
  • I do pretty well for myself.
    Haven't been caught yet, no one has died or anything.
    I drive a lot in the city and I feel like, if you can out-dick taxi drivers at their own game, then you're okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you ask my brother he's going to no but If you ask me I'd say heck yeah!!!

Look I love speed, I love going over 70 miles! <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh I guess I'm an ok driver. My mom has been letting me practice in parking lots with no cars and I'm doing kind of ok with it I guess :P you know I'm only 14 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good driver, only time I'm not is when I'm with family and they freak out about little things very loudly and it throws off my driving mojo so I can't drive a car when any of my family members are in it. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Driving stresses me out, I hate it. I probably suck at it too since I don't drive very often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am pretty good. My family always makes me to drive 😄

I like it so is fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to think I am. Haven't had an accident since I was 15.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good driver until you piss me off. Then I'm running ur bitch ass over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I pride myself on it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but I didn't use to be I was a crazy one now I drive like an old lady

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, its not that hard

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never driven before.
    But I just have a feeling I'll be bad.. oops. c:

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I am terrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to think so lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am a fairly good driver. I can drive many types of vehicles and am working on my pilot's license.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never driven...

1|0
    0|0