Recommend an app for me. What's your favorite?

If I don't have it, I'll try it. Don't be shy. Just gimme an app.

Most Helpful Girl

• Spotify if you like music.

Goodreads if you like to read and make lists of what you'd like to read.

• Spotify seems to win out of Pandora, musicbrain5. And your background adds weight to your opinion about that.

I'll look into goodreads. And thank you.

• You're welcome! Goodreads is a great website and app for book recommendations, keeping track of what you're reading and what you've read, and looking up book reviews made by other users.

I don't know anything about Pandora since it's not in Canada. I couldn't tell you if it's better or worse!

• Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Chrome
    Spotify

• I have Chrome. One thing about Spotify that makes me wary is that it keeps announcing on FB what you've listened to. I saw this a lot with my FB friends.

• In Spotify I can add anything I want and just put it in a playlist and put it on shuffle. And I can use it on my phone, so I basically have access to millions of songs 90% of the time.
      There's also Spotify Radio, which is like Pandora but your "seeds" are playlists, songs, albums, or artists.

It's just a lot more ways to listen.

• I see. Thanks.

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 7

• Agar. io

They have an app now. The only downside: If you get it, you'll never have a life again.

• I don't have a smartphone, but if I did, I'd probably get WPS Office, Tinder and this: play.google.com/.../details for starters.

• If you like strategy games, Boom Beach or Clash of Clans are pretty fun

• I only use apps when ecessary. I prefer my favorites.

• I really like a game called "Subway Surfers".

• If you have an android, omni swipe is an amazing app

• Angry birds two.