Do you think in most selfies the smiles look fake and is that ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural smile look is better, but many people are just very photogenic and can fake anything in regards to taking a great photo or selfie

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on the moment in which the selfie is taken. i reckon there r immeasurable fake ones tho, ur right.
    i've even been guilty of that, but never shared those. it makes me feel ridiculous if I'm actually really upset that day.

is it ok? hmm... i dont want to say yes or no. i wanna say that people, particularly girls, will take a selfie like that as a cover up. she wants to portray that she is either happy, confident a badass or all 3.

i think it's always best to think about why someone possibly does something before pointing out how good or bad it is.

What Guys Said 1

• To be honest I think so.

What Girls Said 3

• I think the smiles in my selfies look fake, and I dislike it. That's why I make silly faces if I'm taking a photo of myself. However, if others can pull it off, good for them. I've seen plenty of people smiling in selfies and they look natural.

• it depends... some people do give a honest, real smile.. while others, you can easily tell they are fake smiling... in my picture its my honest smile ^_^ lol or is it? lol

• I can't take people who aren't friendly, serious

• @Dave20151 hahahah!! i am friendly!! what are you talking about :p you are cray cray crazy!!!

• just to let you know ^^^^
      i could care less what you think or got to say about me!! you don't matter, at all to me :)

• no some look genuine.