Do you think you'd be able to handle working at a morgue?

• Yes, I've seen scarier and more grotesque things.
  • No. Working with dead bodies at a morgue is not only scary and disgusting but it's also very sad to imagine the pain that these dead bodies' family members are going through.
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. I'm not bothered by dead bodies. My mom is actually a pathologist whose job includes doing autopsies on a regular basis. I'm not a stranger to what goes on in a morgue.

Most Helpful Guy

• Voted B. Being soft hearted, I don't think I could work in a morgue without going into extreme depression.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't do dead people cooties. Like at all.

• Yeah I think I can. I mean humans are crazy! And everyday so many of them die. So seems normal. XD.
    Now if it was for animals! I couldn't do that XD.

• Yeah I could, but that isn't my career I'm going for.

• No. Dead bodies seriously gross me out.

What Guys Said 3

• No, I would be creeped out. When my grandmother died, i couldn't even identify her because I was scared

• Seeing dead bodies is much better than seeing people die, especially when the death is violent.

• I chose A... That three guys one hammer video still haunts me to this very day...

• And if you're thinking about watching it, DO NOT! This Wikipedia article tells you what it is without you vomiting all over yourself.
      Srsly guize, dont do eet.

• Yeah but I've heard slightly worse sounds. I've heard squeeling sounds when I've seen torture executions from the Drug Cartels.

• We'll have you been on the deep web? Now THAT is some disturbing shit. Actually, I take it all back, Daisy's Destruction was BY FAR the worst and most absolutely horrifying thing I have ever laid my eyes upon. *shudders* and thank god those sick fucks were caught. I thought I forgot about this horror to humanity before this was brought up. 😖