(QUIZ) Are you an early bird or a night owl?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kellyoakes/are-you-a-morning-person-or-a-night-person

You got: Strong night person!
You're a night person through and through. You find it way easier to stay up until 5am than you would find getting up at that time. The small hours of the night are when you do your best work (and have the most fun!). If you have the option, schedule exams or important meetings later in the day -- that's when you're most alert.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Strong night person!

You're a night person through and through. You find it way easier to stay up until 5am than you would find getting up at that time. The small hours of the night are when you do your best work (and have the most fun!). If you have the option, schedule exams or important meetings later in the day – that's when you're most alert.

I didn't need the quiz to tell me that :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i already knew the answer..
    Moderate night person!
    You're a night person, and tend to be more alert in the evening than the morning. You can stay out later than your early bird friends, and often find that you're able to get more work done later in the day than you do in the mornings. Schedule important meetings or tests as late as you can if you're given the choice, as that's when you're at your best.
    i slept at after 3;30 am last night.. and the night before that.. and the one before that.. lol..

What Guys Said 3

• You got: Strong night person!
    ---------
    I guess this is what I get for all those times of going to bed about 5 or 6am because I'll be on GAG 😁

Hopefully school will allow me to continue doing this. I'll be sad if I will hardly be able to go on GAG because of homework :(

• I've never really do my homework 😂 I just leave it there and rush last minute xD

Congrats for being a mod 😊

• Thanks! :)

• I'm a human bean.

• Moderate night person

What Girls Said 6

• I don't have to take the quiz to know the answer, I'm the ultimate night owl, I literally sleep during the day and am awake all night, it's 2 PM and I'm gonna go to sleep soon xD But fuck it, Imma take that quiz anyways...

Yep, got the same result as you! Strong night person.

• Are You A Morning Person Or A Night Person? You got: Moderate morning person! You're a morning person. You prefer to be up and about first thing and are more productive than most in the mornings. If you can, try to schedule important meetings or exams before lunch – that's when you'll be at peak performance.

• i didn't do the quiz but i know I'm a night owl trying to become an early bird.

• You got: Moderate morning person!

You're a morning person. You prefer to be up and about first thing and are more productive than most in the mornings. If you can, try to schedule important meetings or exams before lunch – that's when you'll be at peak performance.

• You got: Moderate morning person!

• I got moderate night person. Surprisingly though..