Do white guys and girls face the music by their parents if they found that they are dating and having sex with non white guy or girl?

I am wondering how White parents react to interracial dating...
Do white parents object when they find that a girl or guy is Having relationship with non white guy or girl?
If yes, how do they react in such situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• No? We don't care about race as much as you think we do.

I know other races love to think that whites are all anti non-whites or whatever or that it's this HUGE deal to date outside our race. It may be a HUGE deal for another race to date a white person, but the white person in the relationship couldn't care less. Nor could their family. Unless they're like some backwoods southern civil war family that's still hella racist.

Most Helpful Guy

• No they don't.

Contrary to the hate and distrust that black people raise their kids with, most white people don't even bother talking about non-whites.

Interracial dating isn't discussed until it actually is a factor in someone's life. Then the pros and cons are talked about.

What Girls Said 2

• Individual families are different... in some families, the parents are racists douche nuggets... in most they are not.

• Umm I wouldn't know (I'm dark skinned) but yeah some white parents are like that. I think it's quite rascist to not let ur child love whatever race they want.

What Guys Said 0