I need your help GAGers, now?

Ok so our city is quite small and we have local shops and farms, hairstyles I want to make site for that city which all informations would be gathered at one place.

But I want to do something good, to help people, animals. So if someone want to add own shop to that website they'll need to pay a monthly fee / let's say 3€/ a month plus they'll be ranked higher and they'll get special icon that they are contributor.

What do you think about that idea? Do you think that people who have shops would be willing to pay 3€ or something like that to non-profit organization that money will go for poor people, animal shelter, building new obstacles etc.

Please tell me what do you think?

Any idea or anything like that would be helpful.

*it's not that small around if we count all this it would be about 42.000 people

What Girls Said 1

• i like the idea,

What Guys Said 1

• "Ok so our city is quite small and we have local shops and farms, hairstyles I want to make site for that city which all informations would be gathered at one place. "

^local hairstyles? wot do u mean? do u mean hairstylists maybe?

"But I want to do something good, to help people, animals. So if someone want to add own shop to that website they'll need to pay a monthly fee / let's say 3€/ a month plus they'll be ranked higher and they'll get special icon that they are contributor. "

^that's pretty nice... and 3€ r a good price i guess and not so xpensive... i believe many people will help :)

"What do you think about that idea? Do you think that people who have shops would be willing to pay 3€ or something like that to non-profit organization that money will go for poor people, animal shelter, building new obstacles etc. "

^definetely! 3€ r not much money and it's for good purpose! if i was livin on yer area and owned a shop sure i'd pay!

"Please tell me what do you think?

Any idea or anything like that would be helpful."

^of course i approve... it's a nice idea as long as u r capable to create such a site! do it bro ;)