Is it weird that I sometimes feel ashamed of looking at attractive girls?

Its like, whenever I look at an outrageously beautiful woman, I get that feeling I don't deserve to even look at her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel weird looking at attractive guys too..

• but you are attractive

• well, belated happy independence day

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to have that feeling but I got over it cause attractive girls are expensive.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, because this only highlights the extent of your insecurity.
    You automatically feel inferior and condemn yourself.

• You probably feel like they are out of your league which is probably not the case, talk to them and see how it goes.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes its weird, you are killing your confidence before you even hit them

• Happens with me too man.. i don't know why. But yes happens.

• I feel the same way, but I go out of my way to ignore em

• thats why you are being stepped on b women like the beta phagget pedestalizer that you are... .

• no actually, I tend to get girls to talk to me. Many have even said I am good looking, I am talking about very beautiful ones, scarlett johannsen level lol

• you "get them to talk to you", not f their brains out and call you daddy. they want a strong alpha male that treats them like crap without being irritating or violent.

• just by saying that 9s+ are these "divine creatures" to you, you get a first class loser positiong in my book. they are like all biatches no difference at all. only more cray, daddy issue suffering and insecure. and more of a gold digger usually. other than that its from the same flesh and blood as i am and even if she is a straight ten i'll give her my soul piercing look straight in the eyes, and see her as equal if not inferior, judging by the fact that I am the one giving her value.