On a scale of 1-10, how hard is it to be a woman?

• 1-2
    0% (0)
  • 3-4
    6% (2)
  • 5-6
    24% (8)
  • 7-8
    59% (20)
  • 9-10
    11% (4)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You're always constantly judged by the clothes you wear, your personality, and pretty much everything you do. Since I'm a tomboy, my parents have always said that with that kind of attitude, I'll never be able to marry (like tbh I don't give a f*ck). And no matter what type of clothes you wear, you'll end up with someone jealous calling you a slut if you end up in a relationship. If you're a hard working woman on the way of becoming a CEO, people say that she "works too hard" and that it's supposed to a "men's job" since apparently our only job is to make and take care of kids. Well f*ck that shit.

• Those stereotypes are really harsh, i feel for you.

What Girls Said 9

• Hard to place a number but I'd say it's probably equal and different to the challenges men face. Only difference would be that, throughout history, men perhaps had it easier with the law on their side. We haven't even reached our 100th year anniversary of our right to vote yet.

• 5 or 6... but being a man is hard too.. so i don't really get the point of this question..

• In my personal opinion and speaking from experience, I'd have to say 9-10. I know it sounds fussy to say that but womanhood has been anything but easy for me.

• You can bet that if you go to an autoshop they'll fuck your car up because you are a chick and they suspect you know jackshit about cars

• Yeah that is true, i've heard a lot of stories about that. I feel sorry for women that get conned in that way.

• Yeah it happened to my mom
      It was such an awful day

• I have no basis for comparison as I have never been anything but a woman.

• I'm gonna say 5...

• The emotional part of being a woman is murder.

• Minus the hormones, periods, and how our bodies change after childbirth I'd say it's not too bad. But I could definitely live without those 3 factors.

• It depends on which woman you are, of course.