Can u pick one of these options? :) Thanks much?

Ok, I'm writing a story about this guy who cheated on his fiancé but has changed and wants her back. She's just days away from marring her new fiancé, when her best friend, a Witch, finds out about the ex and puts a spell on him to try and stop him from approaching her friend at a outdoor pre wedding celebration. He shrinks really small and I thought of four obstacles for him to endure. Think of your ex in these situations, which of these would u like to see of the tiny ex, and add anything. Which would be funniest?
- before he leaves his home, he shrinks and falls into a gigantic glass of iced tea, which is promptly picked up by his mother, who inadvertently drinks and swallows him down.
- the second he steps out of his house, he shrinks and is discovered by giant young boy, who quickly captures him and wants to keep him forever. He pleads with the boy to let him go so he can get back to the love of his life, but the boy confidently responds with, Finders Keepers losers weepers.
- he gets to the party, and shrinks right next to his ex, who notices him, but unfortunately thinks that he's a bug. Because she hates bugs, she asks her fiance to step on him.
- with his ex in site, he is quickly grabbed by a giant bird who swooped down and gobble him up. The bird then pooped him right out onto his ex girlfriends windshield.
Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm. honestly this sounds like a weird story but i think the best most intelligent option is the 3rd. it utilizes some irony that he'd get close to his ex who he cheated on but due to his size she thinks he's a bug/insect (which plays on the notion of an ex being an irritant or pest in one's life)

the other options seem a bit random, whereas option three stays rather consistent with the subject of the story and adds an ironic ending to it

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the scenario where he is found by a "normal-sized" boy who appears to be a giant because now he is so "small"

I like all of the scenarios though because they all seem funny!
    This scenario reminds me mostly of the movie "Honey, I shrunk the kids".---a classic movie.

• Hahah thanks. Yeah I like that one too. Which would be your second choice, just out of curiosity? :)

• Lol.
      Thanks :)

What Guys Said 2

• The last one is disgusting. Third one is the funniest and the second one is not funny but i think its the best option bcz u know , if it was a movie , it will be nice to see how he will manage to escape that kid's house. Maybe something funny will happen when he is trying to escape and just like that , u have comedy and adventure in the same scene !

• The third one for sure.

What Girls Said 6

• the second one, discovered by a young boy. the anticipation after being held captive. haha! you can prolong the story and be more quirky with it. kinda like toy story. interesting. r u writing a novel or just short story? i would love to read it after :)

• He'll be his new toy haha. Yeah I'm debating a short story or even a script

• Yes u have, thanks. One last thing, for the "bug" one, do u think her fiancé should step on him or should she do it herself? Who's shoe should he be stuck to? I kinda like that. :)

• hmm. any would do. the ex could have revenge if it is her >:-)

• I like the captured by the boy one best - there's still a chance for him to escape. The other ones sound a little... Final, to say the least.

• I see what your saying. It would definitely be a difficult battle for him. Do u see the boy most likely putting him in a container or something?

• Yeah, a jar would probably be impossible to get out of, lol. Then he can have an adventure in the house, like the boys mother starts vacuuming.

• Yeah, his personal odyssey to getting to the wedding on time. I think that there should be some sort of caveat that allows him to unshrink.

• I find four the funniest, but I'd go for three.
    The simple stepping, would be so fast in a movie.
    In my movie, you see this scene where they're talking, and in the middle of the conversation they see this little guy, step on him and then resume their chat, like the ex never had an important part of the movie :p

• Lol! I would defs go with the first one. All I could imagine was like in "Honey I shrunk the kids" movie with the bowl of cereal scene. Except in ice tea and that he actually isn't as lucky as the boy from that movie! He would be squirming around yelling inside his mothers tummy all day :P

• I LOVE the 4th option. I think it'd be hysterical to see a giant bird grab him and fly away from the party. However, in a struggle, I think he should fall from the birds grasp, high in the air, and land back in the yard. He'll land with a splash! A splash right into a huge cup filled with champagne! The glass would be grabbed by his ex girlfriend, along with another one, and she'd hand one to her fiancé. They would clink glasses and drink. I think he should be in the glass she hands to her fiancé, because then he would get swallowed by him and he would rid her of the tiny pest that was "bugging" her. The end, digested, flushed away ;)

• The only one where he could survive is the giant boy capturing him, although, in real life he'd be enslaved forever. All the other ones are instant death. This guy has a big problem, lol.