What is the dumbest question you have seen on GAG so far?

Most Helpful Guy

• "He/she looked at me, what does it mean?"

"Does guys/girls ever masturbate?"

Some anonymous guy posting
    very revealing images of his ex.

.. I could keep going, but it'll
    only get worse.. so I won't.

Most Helpful Girl

• 'Help my relationship is about to break. Me and my boyfriend keep fighting because of my insecurities. He says that I need to stop bringing up the past. What should I doooooooooooooooo?'

I kind of hate it when people ask a question and they already put the answer in it. They know what the cause is, and yet still don't do anything about it

What Guys Said 3

• "Any pale girl wants to date a terrorist and have fun bombing people? I know most of you don't like the likes of me but could there be at least one out there?" <--- That was the dumbest question i have seen so far :)

• Mrs. Clements told me there was no such thing as a stupid question 😝
    She was my first grade teacher

• Mrs. Clements is/was right.

You won't learn, if you don't question
      after that, it all depends on the answers. ^.~

• @Aizou yes she is!
      she gave me the confidence to ask whatever i wanted no matter how "stupid" it sounded, i always got an answer, i always questioned and now i like to think i am more knowledgeable because of that. i love that lady, she is my neighbor lol!

• Almost 30% are dump and 10% are very dump, i see many dump questions everyday but can't pick one

What Girls Said 1