What did you all do over the weekend?

So the weekend is over did you do anything exciting? Curious minds want to know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Saturday I went on a winery tour and then hiking around the Niagara river.

Sunday I watched ships go through the locks on the Welland canal. It was SCORCHING HOT.

• So the heat finally worked it way across the province? We had those temps & humidity up here since Wed.

• It was hot all week, but the Humidex was high 30s Saturday and Sunday.

• Humidex was close to 40 this end of On. most of last week. It was brutal to work outside.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was a busy weekend in the worst way. I cleaned my entire appartment top to bottom yesterday super exciting! Saturday was driving around and went to my pool. Friday night I went out had some drinks at an ice bar it was cool.

What Guys Said 9

• On Friday evening, Saturday morning and Sunday morning I've been on my home trainer for some exercise, followed by gym exercises for the upper body and abdominal muscles.
    On Saturday afternoon, guess what... just before some nasty weather came in I managed to spread my wings :D
    Apart from that, to relax before the start of the next week of hard work I did some hiking on Sunday evening... to restart the next week in 15°C, about half of what you have these days :o

• rode my bike a bit. went to the bank. ate some tacos. its hot as fuck, i bought bionic armor.

• Jerked off, went to a photographer's convention, saw some of the gay pride parade, visited family, ate stuff, watched an old film.

• Had my brother's 16th bday party! 8-)

• Nothing as the weekend doesn't start till tomorrow.

• kissed my cat and played video games

• the same thing I do every weekend, work

• i spent time woeking on some personal projects.

• I kicked ass and chewed bubblegum, until I was all out of gum, oh wait, I actually kept going

What Girls Said 12

• With heat indexes over 102F, only early morning strolls... ugh
    Should be more fun in Canada... and you did... ?

• No it was hot & humid here to.

• Hard to find swimming pools convenient w/o people-floaters clogging them up, certainly no lap lanes. Someone I know went to one of those Texas natural springs to swim, long drives to them, then somewhat crowded when there on weekend but... sensational experience, certainly better than most of our beaches. ref. TripAdvisor. com if intrigued

• Don't need a pool up here we have hundreds of nice lakes.

• I went out with my family, but due to being bipolar and still learning how to deal with it, I started to get upset and irritated/moody so I kind of started to ruin the day with it. :/

• Thats to bad I feel for you.

• Yeah, I mean, it was good for most of the day, but towards the end I started getting tired and I wasn't up for being out anymore. I'm not the most social person right now so it's hard for me to stay out for long periods of time. Besides that, I had relaxing weekend with my cat.

• Hmm! Partied a little, went to dinners, the gym and had a little cardio fun ;) lol. xx

• Sounds like you kept busy.

• Yeah! I hate not really being busy because then if I'm supposed to do something later in the evening I don't want to move lol x

• nothing.. literally nothing..

• Reception, went out with friends, had a hangover on Sunday so Boring Sunday sucked more than it usually does

• I worked and I slept, as I usually do.

• Friday I got home from Pennsylvania then Saturday was a stay home day then Sunday was my birthday and I spent the day with my boyfriend :)

• I worked and slept.

• I met my boyfriends family

• Did my usual. lol.

• Went to my aunt's house :)

• yesterday I went to the mall