Don't you hate it when the below average and unhealthy girls tell u you are not their type?

So I was talking to this one girl on a chat site and just harmlessly flirting on Skype. And she just out of the blue said "you are cute but you are not my type. you are skinny for me." Then I of course told her "I am 1.78m tall and 78 kgs so thats just normal, in fact its you who seems way too overweight tbh". Now sure, I am not buff or anything, but I know i am kinda broad shouldered and have a decent physique and I hate it when a girl who is not beautiful at all says sth like that. Needless to say, I deleted her immediately

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not my type either i don't go for assholes.

• wait, how am i the asshole in this scenario? She is the one who antagonized me for no reason whatsoever. Judging by your profile pic, you are a fit and attractive girl and if someone like you had made a comment on my looks or physique, i still would be hurt but I would accept it as a flaw and try to rectify it, basically it would be justified. But a girl, who is least concerned about her own health saying something like that to me is just sad.

• i will be honest, i think you have double standards here, how about if u meet a guy, he doesn't really look the type u would normally go for but u still just tell him he was cute and then he says "u aren't my type, u are too short/ fat/ skinny (or whatever) for me" wouldn't it piss u off at all?

• if i was flirting with him and he was like look you're not my type i'd respect his right to not worship me because he is 'less attractive'

Most Helpful Guy

• no, count it as a compliment! or they will drag u down to their unhealthy level there are better choices u can choose! if she is chunky maybe she is jealous and this by seeing u as ''skinny'' reminds her she needs to lose a few lbs!

What Girls Said 6

• So basically... you felt entitled to consideration from women you feel are "below average and unhealthy"? You didn't seem to be passive aggressively proclaiming her below average and unhealthy when you were harmlessly flirting and got rejected. Beautiful girls aren't the only ones who have a right to assert their physical tastes. It's really arrogant for you to assume that "below average and unhealthy" women should be giving you the utmost opportunity and chance with them. Kind of disgusting to be honest.

• she too had no right to say it for no reason. True I am a douchebag in this scenario but i won't place her above me in this case

• Honestly you just sound like your ego has been punctured because you expected for your flirting to be reciprocated and she shut that ish down. Maybe next time don't assume that females are going to want you to flirt with the or be into you. She is above you so long as she's not as disgustingly entitled and superficial.

• No matter what you think of a person, she doesn't have to lower her standard and accept someone when she doesn't want to.
    We all have our preferences, rejection makes you bitter, you should just try not to care.

• yeah right, its her who would be lowering her standards -_-. Dude, she was like fat (5'8'' and over 80 kgs, she said so herself) and her face was just meh, i was just talking to her respectfully as a friend

• and no, it wasn't rejection, i never even asked her, she just said that

• Maybe she wanted to say this to turn table so you would be the one being rejected or maybe you truly weren't her style. You know, even attractive men don't attract every single women. We all have different taste. She touched your ego and if her goal was to do so, she succeed.

• but you were flirting and she told you how she felt about you then you got all mean?

• harmlessly flirting, not giving any hints or anything what i said was "don't brotherzone me, anything else is fine :P" i copied and pasted this

• flirting is flirting, she probably didn't see it as 'harmless' whatever that is she just didn't want it to go further into something she was uncomfortable with

• Your ego is kind of big. You didn't have to get all mean to her that is really mean of you. She wasn't try to be mean to you and you didn't have to do that.

• Hahahahahahahaha you ego is ao big.

Dude, you are not her type and she told. What's wrong with that? NOTHING.

She can be ugly as f*ck and she still can say you are "ugly as a pig" (LOL).

Work on your self-esteem. You are going to hear worst things.

• No no no she can't (sob) its just wrong, so unfair (sob) (sob)

• That happens a lot.

What Guys Said 8

• everyone has their preference, you just weren't her type that's all. just because you think she is below you in terms of health and your own opinion doesn't mean she has to accept you. don't take it offensively but you sound bitter man. she just wasn't attracted, that's all. no biggie.

• nah, that doesn't concern me, i would have seen it as less offensive if she was beautiful herself, i mean I look at her, its just unjustified of her to have said that. Not to sound vain or anything, but if we did date, in the looks agenda, it would be me who would be lowering his standard

• i see you on that, each person does have their own taste beyond societal standards though. if she responded like you said, "you are cute but you are not my type. you are skinny for me." it doesn't seem like she meant it in a hurtful manner.

• Everyone's taste is legit, and you have no duty to talk to women (in the context of dating) you don't find attractive.

I used to do the same a lot, then feel hurt if they rejected me.

Just respect that people have different tastes and it's not some kind of ranking system where people you perceive to be less attractive than you must automatically like you or vice versa.

• No, not really. Everyone has their own type that they're into.

• You should try getting over yourself. That'll really improve your chances with people in the future.

• lol! dude SAVAGE
    girls are so insecure about their weight! that must have heart her feelings :(

• yeah man, and then she heart my ego ;(

• i look kind of arab too i feel you
      i am about your size too, she is just picky and annoying, good thing you deleted her

• exactly ;)

• She is below average? Well , that is your opinion. That is bcz u dont like her looks. She said u ain't her type? Bcz in her opinion u r not attractive as well.

• dude i am double your size and she called me skinny, seriously lol (and i dont mean it as offense to u, u look good btw). I mean its just weird that a girl who is clearly and conventionally not that great would say that to a guy like me who actually looks fine

• Took me sometime to find that pic on google lol

• wtf man lmaooo

• Bro it's okay. You can say it. Say it after me.. A 'Fat Beluga'

• Women are delusional. They think because they have a vagina that somehow they're valuable. Whatever.

• she was like a 3 if she was lucky lol