This summer has been horrible for me and i'm feeling really depressed, can anyone help out or something?

Everything is going downhill and i can't take it anymore, this is the worst summer of my life

Most Helpful Girl

• if you whats happening maybe I can help.

• well i bought a car i been saving up for, for 10 years and i bought it in June. Now i can't even drive it because it's too many things went wrong with it. It's not your average beginner car, it's a car that i always wanted and worked hard to get. It's a 2003 corvette and i'm 20 years old and i always wanted one since the age of 10. THe past owner lied about everything and it's just sitting in my garage doing nothing. I'm also having family trouble too and that make it even worse. Really the past years have been hell for me :(

• materials things come and go. You deserve something better and you'll get it when its time you are so young I am 24 and i never had a car of my own,. Family problems everybody have them have patiences and try to fix whatever can be fix.

• thanks it's just tough you know :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Try meditation/prayer, exercise and/or therapy or counseling...

What Girls Said 1

• Well it could be way worse, i can help u if u tell me how

• M8 how about u try to fix it... I know its hard but if its broken at least have some fun with it. I dont know about u, but i love to create and fix things. Its something that isn't impossible and u can't screw up because ots broken already. I do feel bad because u got scammed but that happens a lot, u just need to think ah its something i cannot change its in the past so move on. In ur place i would try to fix it :) and about ur parents i can totally relate, lately there are a lot of troubles at my home, but as u sometimes get angry or sad for no reasons so do ur parents and again just wait till its over. Sry im really bad with advices...

• i'm a bit ok now, but thanks for helping.

What Guys Said 1

• only by knowing sadness can we know and appreciate true happiness