Star Wars Quiz: Which dark side user are you?

I GOT:

You're Darth Maul!

Your terrifying snarl and blood-red visage would be scary enough, but add some most impressive acrobatics and serious double-bladed lightsaber skills and you could silence the cackle of a monkey-lizard. There’s nothing scarier than a Sith Lord who’s too preoccupied with revenge to see a dentist.

Most Helpful Guy

• I got Emperor Palpatine. Basically I'm your boss. I command you to give me mho, my appremtice. :P

• Haha! I will be boss of all of you lol

• Hahhaha!! Lol 😊👍👍

• XD
      Thank you for the compliment, my Master :|

What Guys Said 9

• img.lum.dolimg.com/.../palpatine_21f037af.jpeg

You're Emperor Palpatine!
    You’re the master at hiding your evilness and convincing others to join in on your hate. Need to stage your own kidnapping? No problem! If you weren’t the Emperor you’d make a great actor. You might not be too easy on the eyes but at least you have unlimited power!

Now that you know which dark side user you are, find out which vehicle is right for you!

• Oh he is a great manipulator. Lol Thanks 😜

• img.lum.dolimg.com/.../vader_d940c505.jpeg

You're Darth Vader!

Nobody can really blame you for turning to the dark side with the awful life you’ve lead. Your intimidating demeanor (or Force choke) can send even the bravest Imperial officer cowering. Though no matter how evil and twisted you can sometimes be, there is good in you.

This quiz is very accurate. I knew I was Lord Vader.

• I love Darth Vader. He's is my second favorite to Darth Maul 👍

• You're Savage Opress!

Aggressive, intimidating and ruthless — you’re so consumed by the dark side that not even two Masters can tame your rage. Some call you a creature but they’re probably just jealous of your superhuman strength…or even your cool armor.

Seems legit lol.

• 👋 hi, yes that suits you to a ' T' considering the fight we had on my MMA question 😜

• 💜👍😜💐

• img.lum.dolimg.com/.../count-dooku_9ee9a51b.jpeg

You're Count Dooku!
    With a voice that induces shivers and uncompromising ambition, you would turn to the dark side for more power. You have no problem knocking off threatening apprentices and playing the role of battle-droid puppeteer, and enjoy the finer things, from starships to clothes.

• img.lum.dolimg.com/.../...inquisitor_8271ca91.jpeg
    You're The Inquisitor!

You’ve made it your life’s mission to put an end to rebellious activity and you don’t take too well to Jedi scum. Your razor-sharp teeth and yellow eyes would be a fright on their own, but add an eerie ghost-like complexion and a confidence even death can’t shake — you are truly the stuff of nightmares.

How.. interesting. ^.^

• I'm Darth Vader apparently. And I haven't even seen Star Wars :/

• If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction.

• You're Savage Opress!

Huh, that's interesting.

• I got Emperor Palpatine. I was hoping for Darth Vader.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmph xD I want to have my very own jedi name

• Which is what? Lol 😊

• Haha! 👍

• Jedi though! Two green lightsabers, because green is my favorite color <3

No sith :p

• You're Emperor Palpatine