NO tea NO coffee…soda FTW?

Who prefers soda for breakfast instead of those 2 highly overrated breakfast beverages?

We should unite coz we r only a few as it seems!!! :D

• coffee/tea
  • soda

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, I drink soda for breakfast a lot this summer, since I was kinda never home.

STRAWBERRY FANTA FOR BREAKFAST.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• I actually drink water in the morning. Coffee, tea and soda are all incredibly dehydrating. If you're groggy in the morning, it's because you're dehydrated and not because you're tired.

• Nowadays... I don't drink anything except water, coconut water and milk.. Because of health issues :/

• aww sucks... :'(

but coconut water? never tried it

• No, I'm just messing with you sorry :p :D

• Well, everyone is different... have different taste :)

• @Asker Coffee is usually taken in the mornings for easy digestion and tea has antioxidants which keep our metabolism running throughout the day. No, it's not unhealthy if taken in the right proportions. But soda is unhealthy because all the bubbles in the soda accumulate and form gas in our system which can cause acidic reactions in stomach, especiually if consumed on an empty stomach.

• basically i drink soda first then i eat sth like muffins or brownies... never had an upset stomach... :|

• Not now... You'll see the results in the long term, when you hit your thirties, you can't drink or eat anything and you have to restrict yourself then. It's better to not to over-indulge now and enjoy these little things later in life.

• I prefer water, or the best thing ever, apple juice.

• I drink just water first thing in the morning. I cannot drink or eat anything else with my medicine and for an hour after that. After I have waited the hour, then I drink my coffee, but I have on occasion had a soda.

• Water for me :|

• Bro I feel you. Do you have any idea how hard it is living with a bunch of people who only drink coffee and occasionally tea? Really hard! And I hate it! Like guys can we just buy a two liter of Sprite for once? Please?

• Uhhhhh no. Soda is not healthy as it is and I hardly drink it anymore and I certainly wouldn't drink it for breakfast.

• Coffee please

• Coffee is the best thing ever !!

• Soda for breakfast I barely drink soda at all any time.

• really? i always find people who don't drink soda weird... it's pretty addictin

• So call me weird then. lol hahaha Most sodas only make me thirsty.

• I drink tea or a smoothie

• those both will make me nauseous if I have them in the morning. tea FTW

• I like to have tea

What Guys Said 13

• I think soda is a great breakfast drink, especially if the food is a bit heavy or greasy (think bacon, ham, fried eggs, hash browns). The acid and carbonation really cut through that heaviness. Coffee would make it worse, and tea doesn't really refresh the way soda does.

• I hardly ever drink soda to be honest, every once in a blue moon.

My main diet when it comes to liquids is liquor, water, fruit juice, coffee black, two leveled spoonfuls of sugar, a pot of tea a day. Or coffee and liquor together to make an Irish coffee which actually isn't even Irish to begin with lol.

I drink around 6 cups of water or more a day

2-6 cups of black coffee a day

1-3 cups of fruit juice a day

1-2 pots of high quality tea per day, depending on my mood and what I have going on

Cocktails at random points throughout the week never more then 1-2 or at any one time though.

• "2-6 cups of black coffee a day"

^whoa it doesn't affect u? 6 cups r kinda too much

• really? i drink soda for morning and don't feel thirsty for hrs

• You don't have to feel thirsty to be dehydrated lol.

• You do realise it's horrifically unhealthy right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugFock3p2xE

• I don't drink soda just Miwadi Blackcurrant and water.

• I like my coffee for breakfast

• 99% of the people that you see getting soda in the morning are fat bastards driving amigos in Walmart.

• i'm definetely not fat

• I'm a filipina, and the skinniest in my fam.

• I will say that if you do drink soda instead of coffee at least you won't have coffee breath. .. hahaha

• Soda is nasty. I'll take water or milk.

• Coffee is addictive
    Soda corrodes the body
    Tea my friend is Zen.

• i'll try to prove soda's healthier than tea/coffee... i'll succeed... won't i?

• No asker... You won't.

• Those are nothing compared to water!

• I don't like any sparkling beverages. I mostly drink water, Lipton Ice-Tea Green, coffee, tea, apple juice and chocolate milk and of those I'd much rather have coffee for breakfast.

• Nah, coffee for me all the way.

• Coffee is my lover

• not at breakfast but in general i prefer soda water