Do you believe the large migration of immigrants to America the past decades ruined the true American culture?

Do you believe the large migration of immigrants to America the past decades ruined the true culture of America? Do you believe the true American culture is dying because of the presence of so many minority groups in America? I know people in Texas and the rest of the Southern states are getting sick of minorities but what about the rest of America?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• ... true American culture?
    The only culture the US had was that of the Native Americans. Now that that has become not so prevalent, the US culture is being a united multicultural identity. So no, I don't believe as though the migration of immigrants has ruined this 'culture'.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no fixed definition "American" culture.
    Culture isn't a static paper humping , statue licking , flag waving thing.
    It evolves , is affected by the people.
    It's an idea , idea lives.
    New people come to the nation , the idea of what "America" is changes.

If you're gonna hold something accountable to what it was. Then that probably is just another example of the management organizational inertia theory.

What Girls Said 9

• Nah, you're just racist.

• I'm not racist. I'm not white either. I just want to see what the white America thinks when it comes to this subject. Because Trump is leading the polls and has a great chance to become a president. He is the only hope left for Texas, South, and the rest of the Republicans and conservatives.

• Trump is a joke.

• A $1,000,000,000.- joke

• The migration of immigrants ruined the true American culture when Christopher Columbus rolled in and took over.

• by the way, I am from the south. I take offense to you speaking for me. Speak for yourself.

• He is leading the Republican polls because of a lot of votes from the South. He is the ideal Conservative the South wants as a president.

• He may be getting the electoral votes, but he doesn't have our individual votes.

• Considering that much of the "true American culture" was forged in immigrant-rich cities and largely contributed to by said immigrants, I would assume not.

• The southern states need to go out and meet people. They also need to remember that immigration is how their country was started. As well as America is supposed to stand for equality and freedom for ALL people, who are law abiding citizens no matter who they are and where they came from.

• Texas, California, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada and a bit more were Mexican until the US army occupied them.
      Louisiana was French, Florida Spanish until the US army occupied them.

• I think native Americans would definitely have a couple of things to say about this...

• Yes but they are not the majority and no one really cares about them.

• If you can't see how that's racist then you must be blind lmfao

• I'm just saying how it is. Americans really won't care what they have to say. I personally will though but do you really think Americans, especially Texas and the rest of the South would give a rats ass about what Native Americans have to say?

• Yes, America has really suffered since slavery was abolished.

• according to the president of russia, america never had a culture

• What American culture? It's just a mixture of a bunch of other cultures 😒 the ONLY original American culture I know is the native American one. And I don't think it exists anymore.

• I don't think so.

What Guys Said 3

• Immigrants ruining your culture? That must be hard.

http://i39.tinypic.com/xlyqep.jpg

• Culture? What culture? Hollywood movies and fast food? You mean the culture of the native Americans? Ooooh that culture... well it died out 300 years ago when a few thousand idiots from Europe decided to go over the ocean and kill everyone whose language or religion seemed to exotic to them.

• Not the culture but the economy and the political and social system are under strain. We'll see how it works out.