Is synthetic weed still legal in the USA?

Synthetic weed has been banned in both Europe countries and east countries. Why is synthetic weed still legal in the USA if it really is? It really makes no sense because synthetic weed has been banned in everywhere but why hasn't it been banned in the USA? I am from Turkey and synthetic weed has been banned in 2011 here. But after synthetic weed was banned, the illegal version of syntetic weed appeared, which is much worse. So When I talk to americans about synthetic weed, they always think about original stuff that was banned a few years ago but When I say synthetic weed, since the illegal version of synthetic weed is only around, I mean the illegal version of synthetic weed, the kind that drug dealers make themselves in streets. Do americans still only know about the legal version of synthetic weed, by which I mean is original stuff? I was wondering. Do you know about the illegal version of synthetic weed, the kind drug dealers make themselvs? I take it synthetic weed is still legal in the USA so Americans dont know what I am talking about.

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think it is,

• Since nobody else posts here, I will have to give it to you.

What Girls Said 1

• My state was one of the first to ban it, I believe it's illegal everywhere now. Back in march, in my city, we had over 140 people go to the emergency room for it. Drug dealers here started making it and lacing it with roach spray! I live in a port city so, drug trafficking is easier here. Owners convenience stores also order brands labeled as "in-scents" on the packaging and try to sell it that way.

• In turkey in just one year, like 250 people have died by having heart attacks. Since it is illegal, drug dealers make that and it is much worse. You know what I mean.

• Last year once 2 or 3 days days one person was dying. It was like once 2 days or once 3 days. One always died this often from synthetic weed.

• The kind that drug dealers make is much worse than the orginal synthetic weed ( when it was legal)

What Guys Said 0