Should Muslims leave America?

Do you think it would be better for all the Muslims in America to go back where they came from? Or should they stay?

• Yes, Muslims should leave America
  • No, Muslims can stay

Most Helpful Girl

• No, if anything the white people should go back to where they came from and give this land back to the Native Americans.

• LOL.. ^this

• Yeah but white people love him. They are the majority and if they all team up to vote for Trump then it's game over.

• I doubt it. That's a disaster waiting to happen. He isn't nearly equipped with the knowledge, social etiquette, and finesse I takes to be a president. He'll most likely be so busy slacking that some other country will plan a massive attack and his unequipped ass won't know what to do as a professional.

What Girls Said 11

• dc383.4shared.com/img/Z-HpX0Xc/s3/what_the.gif
    I'm Native American. In that case, you ALL should leave America.
    Just leave them be.

• We have a big Muslim thingie going on here in Australia, too. M boyfriend is Muslim. As far as I'm concerned, they should be welcome. But if they want to get all crazy and change a country's way of living, they should go back to their countries where things are already like that. What's the problem if they live like the rest of us?

• Right, because no Muslim could ever possibly be born in the US. They all came from Terroristan.

• Who ever thinks they should needs to go back where they came from.

Their mother's womb misses them terribly.

• Islam is a religion. Not a race. That's racial profiling and sets us all back

• No. But their political influence should be heavily diluted. That's as easy as saying "no" to their religious demands.

• No, stupid question

• What's wrong with y'all people. They're humans too. Let live.

• It's funny you say go back where they came from since many Muslims were probably born in the US just like you were.
    And if you believe all migrated people should leave the country their ancestors migrated from, then there is a high likelihood you would be leaving as well.

• This question is incredibly stupid. Islam is a RELIGION! Are you aware that there are people who were born in America, that are Muslim?

• Uh, I'm from California.

What Guys Said 15

• land of the free baby

• Whether it's about Muslims or Latinos or whoever,

http://i59.tinypic.com/73l9jd.jpg

• What do you mean "back where they came from"? I'm sure there are plenty of Muslims who were born and raised in the USA. People of all races and religions have every right to live in America and anywhere else for that matter. If people have a problem with anyone because of their religion. Then they are the ones America would be better off without.

• I agree with you, but I want to know how many people believe they should or shouldn't so I asked.

• I agree 100%

• We need more religious diversity in America. Then maybe the Christian right wouldn't dominate conservative politics. More nonreligious people would probably vote conservative if it wasn't for that.

• What is wrong with me today I thought it said "Yes Muslims should live in America"
    So yeah I meant to press "No Muslims can stay"
    Why not the majority of them are not a threat, they are tax paying citizens just like you and me.

• no. if you're not descended from the jamestown colony, then go bck to russia, the Congo, or Italy or wherever your ancestors caem from.

• If anything, America, nay the world would be a better place if white people never stayed.

• No, there are good Muslim people here who actually want a better life and to live the American dream.

• Are you a white American? Because same thing can be said to you because you are not native of America. The Red Indians are.

• Sorry, wanted to press the other one👍
    America is a free land, Of course they should stay 😄👌

• Muslims can stay they did nothing to me!

But the sloths have got to go!

• i guess except natives everyone should leave America

• Yes they wanted war and they got it. Its not our job to stop them butchering each other.

• What are you talking about? It has nothing to do with what I asked.

• Hey the enemy lives amonst us.

• As long as that particular Muslim isn't planning on attacking (sleepercells)

• As long as they share in the common culture and ideals of the society they are welcome. If they want to keep their own country inside the country they should consider going someplace where they can feel more fully part of society.

• I'd rather that everyone follows their own way of life but w/o imposing it on others, immaterial of their religion, race, caste, creed or culture :) that will be inline with what @BertMacklinFBI says

• A nation is more than a collection of people living in the same geographic area. They have to have something in common besides wanting to be comfortable or when life gets uncomfortable it will all come apart.

Sooner or later the pond always dries up.