Who else is sick of the Palestinian's BS?

Im so sick of them. There have been a billion peace deals already! What it really comes down to is israel accepting every peace deal and the palestinians rejecting everyone. And they are good peace deals for the palestinians! I am sick of their BS. If they want recognition they need to make peace and recognize israel. But if we are being honest, all the palestinians want is the destroy isreal. So I am sick of their anti semetism and BS. Now I will never support them!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I am completely sick of Israel's bullshit.
    You're confusing two totally different things here: antisemitism and antizionism. I am not an antisemite, but I am a vigorous antizionist.
    It's absolutely crazy, Israel STOLE this land from the palestinians with the ridiculous argument that it "was once theirs". So we follow that logic, Italy can just occupy half of Europe and North Africa (and Israel) because ooooonce upon a time it was their land? And for doing that they will even get a warm applause from America? I mean... what the hell?
    Also, if you actually look at the map, you will see that Israel ILLEGALLY expanded the size of its country by a factor of FOUR since 1967. So in other words, it wasn't enough to rob palestine's lands and act all cocky about it, Israel also wasn't even happy with what they got and decided to eat up the rest of palestine. And now the ultra-nationalistic government of Benjamin Netanyahu can even destroy palestinian homes and instead put Israeli settlers onto land that, again, is on palestine's side of the border. They can do whatever the hell they want because big America wants a military foothold in the middle east and will support even the biggest atrocities. The people in the Gaza stripe had to build mile-long tunnels to smuggle in medication for their kids and food because Israel sometimes simply stops all deliveries if the political climate isn't good. I mean, what's wrong with these people? And you're wondering why palestinians hate the Israelis and shoot rockets over the border? Well, how would YOU feel if Mexico suddenly decided to occupy the whole of America and would leave you Americans with some god forsaken land in the Nevada desert? Wouldn't that piss you off?
    But because of the holocaust, Israelis think they can say and do whatever the hell they want. What they are doing against the palestinians is a humanitarian catastrophe. Yet, nobody can say anything because the second a critic opens his/her mouth, they get bombarded with accusations of antisemitism. So basically because we had the holocaust, Israelis are now somehow entitled to act like assholes?
    Israel should have never, ever been founded. And again, this is not antisemitism. I don't have anything against individual jews. But I am very much against people stealing other people's land. What the Europeans did with the native Americans, that's exactly what Israel is doing with Palestine. And in both cases, the victims are told to shut up and take it.

• 1. Nope. Anti zionists target and discriminate against the only Jewish county in the world. Anti Israel groups not only target Israelis, but Jews. Today you will hear things like zionists should be sent to the gas chamber. For example a Jewish American singer (not israeli) was discriminated and attacked by anti Israel groups and he got fired from playing bc f it. so please do not tell me there is a difference between the two.

• Also, I NEVER said I condoned any acts of terrorism. I said I understand it. So please don't turn around my words.

• saying you understand it, kinda justifies it. and once again. Israel accepted every two state solution. The palestinians rejected everyone. The latest one was brokered by Hillary clinton where the palestinians would get 95% of everything they wanted. Not only did the palestinians reject, but they walked away and wouldn't even continue negotiating or working it out. The peace deals before that gave the palestinian 100% of what they wanted, but they rejected.

Most Helpful Girl

• So u support Israel's cruel act toward palestinian people they recently burt alive a baby , is that even human? I will support Palestine forver and Algeria will support Palestine forever and will never recognize Israel because their colonization is just against humanity they kill the poor palestnian children , for me its cruel and i will never support that FREE PALESTINE ♡

• But suicide bombers are okay with you? Ok.

• You're living under a rock if you think that the Palestinians aren't targeting civilians.

• i swear to go the most people that love us and ready to die for us is algerians <3
      We Palestinians <3 Algerians

What Guys Said 12

• the jews need to leave. why are they even there. time for the jews to stop their war and just disband as a people.

• Blame goes to the British on this one...

• no the german jews should have dug deep and killed all the germans. thats what you should do.

• should have done

• Pretty selective attention you're paying there.

Israel talks out of its collective mouth. They don't want a two state solution, they don't want to fully accept Palestinians, they don't want to raise their blockade, they respond with overwhelmingly disproportionate force to Palestinian aggression, and they refuse to stop building Jewish settlements in occupied lands while playing at "peace talks."

They're just as bad and guilty as the Palestinians.

• Talks out of both sides of its mouth *

• but... they have already agreed to peace deals that give palestinians their own country... thats my point. The jewish settlers are just a response to the decade all palestinians never accepting peace...

• The war is inevitable, both sides are not going to compromise or find peace. Too much blood on both sides, and they are fundamentally opposite on everything.

• except that israel has already compromised and accepted the peace deals... thats my point

• True they have. I'm just saying that I think trying to force peace between the two is doing more harm than good. They will just build up their forces and wage a longer war, or a more protracted conflict.

• Palestinians want to end Israel yes of course and all arabs COZ IT INVADED PALESTINE god do u people even have minds

• Israel and Iran should just nuke each other already

• I think as non-palestenian you never really gonna understand them fully

• some people just want war, and they won't listen to reason

• Hard for them to accept peace deals that Israel will never honor.

Last I knew, Israeli construction projects are still undergoing in both the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

Let's be honest: Israel doesn't want peace and has no problem brokering deals they know will be rejected.

Fuck both Palestine and Israel. We should just fucking let Iran get a nuclear bomb and wash our hands of the whole thing.

• lol. there are no jews in gaza. not a single. and israel already accepted every peace deal. Plus polls after polls always show that majority of israelis want peace. u won't see the same for the palestinians.

• Jesus was a Palestinian Jew, Palestinians are Semites.
    To be anti Palestine would be anti-semetic!

• However, Anti-Semitism has always been in reference to Jew hatred. Please don't try to be a smart ass and be technical. I don't care, call it whatever you want: Jew hatred, anti-semitism, I dont care. Regardless, the point is the Palestinians and the anti Israel groups are essentially Jew hatred organizations.

• The Palestinians declared war on Israel. People die in wars. It sucks, but that's the way it is. The Palestinians don't abide by the Geneva conventions. Should the Israelis just sit back and let civilians be blown up by bombs?

• The world would be under Nazi German rule today if we had fought World War 2 by the Geneva conventions.

• Tell me more about this peace deal when ISRAEL GET RID OF ITS BLOCKADE!! Whats the purpose of ''peace'' when THERE IS BLOCKADE?

• Well in these peace deals, israel and Palestine would be two separate countries. There would be no blockade or anything. Thats the point. All the Palestinians really have to do is acknowledge Israel as a country and denounce violence against Jews, and they get their own country.

• They lost my support when they danced in the streets after 9/11.

• I have been sick of them for a long time.

What Girls Said 5

• I honestly don't see Palestine as the problem.

• Why is there so much hatred? So much blood shed? So much war?
    Why
    Just why?

• The liberal media doesn't show whats really going on over there

• You're just simply totally wrong. You've been brainwashed by the news.

• that was never in the news. Just search the Peel Commission, or the newer deal with Hilary clinton. Israel accepted all of those and the palestinians rejected. Those are just 2 of the many deals israel accepted

• Im replying to what you said on another girls answer, you said something about Palestinians killing children and being called heroes.

Are you kidding me? That sounds a lot like what America does. Especially in Iraq... When the Iraqis did nothing to them. They were invaded ILLEGALY For their gold and oil. Your "heroes" are their "terrorists"

• In the palestinian territories, terrorists are considered martyrs and heroes. They get streets names named after them and money goes to their families. By terrorists I mean individuals who intentionally go and kill a bunch of innocent people.

• its not a big deal to me.