How does it feel being drunk?

I just poured myself a fucking whole glass of rose because it's my first time. It tastes horrible. FUCKING HORRIBLE. I'm not going to jump off the window right

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think one glass of Rosé will make you drunk ;-). I also don't think it's a good beverage to get drunk on... it taste horrible indeed (then again, I'm generally very picky with alcoholic beverages).
    Being drunk isn't as awesome as some people want to make you believe. It can be very cool but I've also had terrible moments of drunkenness. I also did some pretty stupid/humiliating things while drunk. I don't really drink a lot anymore. I'd always take a good joint over being drunk.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't drink alcohol either. Tried some kind of beer and some kind of wine years ago and thought it was nasty. Not gonna try any alcoholic drinks again.

• I personally think it's overrated. I never enjoyed the feeling of being drunk. I just feel dizzy and uncoordinated. And if you drink way too much you get sick. It's not that great.

• i got drunk first time may 1st this year and it was awsome! but 98% that u will throw up after i did while i was still drunk so it wasn't so bad but my friend didn't want to throw up so he was pushing it down and he was up all night trying not to throw up he said to me i should throw up next morning

• Try a grasshopper

What Girls Said 8

• Being drunk or hungover? Huge difference!

Once you are past your initial drinks and to the point you're getting toasty, alcohol goes down so much easier. You dont have a care in the world.

Hungover... a major B. I. T. C. H.
    What i do is drink coconut water, ginger, lime or lemon. Picks me right up!

• No, I would hope not. Just take it slow, wine is a good buzz but you can get fucked up really easily if you're not careful. Also, it's a required taste. I would recommend you nurse that glass and build your buzz up slowly, because then it feels like the warm fuzzies and happiness - once you push past that, it can kind of suck.

• Endure it. It might feel horrible but it won't last too long.

• No, but you might giggle a bit more.

• Like crap lol

• Try a screwdriver or vodka and cranberry. They're really easy to get down.

Sometimes, for whatever reason, I fall into long periods where I just can't handle alcohol at all. Because it is pretty nasty in general. But if I'm in the right mood and place then it's pretty fun.

After a drink or two I first get warm & it because a hundred percent easier for me to talk. I actually start conversations..

After two, I'm probably drunk. My eyes get googly and don't really want to focus on anything. Music sounds even better. I'm just absorbing things and drinking and having a good time. I want to dance and laugh and talk to people.
    I'm not thinking about whatever I think about when I'm sober. So it's like I'm someone else, or discovered another part of me, it's very trippy if you think hard enough about what alcohol really does to you.

I haven't gotten drunk in a while. Nowadays I find myself in that phase I mentioned earlier. Maybe i'm too old to party anymore.

• I mean it becomes not it because.

• It's funny to remember how different cultures are... My parents first gave me a glass of wine when I five.

• I don't get drunk a lot. When I do though, I feel good, relaxed and very very horny!