Favorite/least favorite type of tea?

Okay, so personally I looooove tea, and I know it sounds cliche but I have tea parties sometimes. Hahaha. My fave type of tea is definitely the classic English breakfast.
The only tea I really don't like, or maybe I just haven't had it made correctly is earl grey. :)
What are your fave teas? :)

And if you just have favorites that's chill too haha
Peace
Margaret

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, it's a cliché that all English people drink tea, and I've heard some weird stereotypes over the years about how and when we drink it too. Truth is, I'm as much a coffee drinker, but I do like tea as well, any time of day really. Harrods tea is very good, probably the best I've had, Tetley's for when I don't have that. I've had weird types too- things like nettle tea, which wasn't bad, and camomile is good at night, green tea is good with sushi.

• I feel like green tea and sushi would be so good together now that you mention it! Honestly haha

Most Helpful Girl

• absolute favorite: sweet tea

however my favorite out of green tea, English breakfast, etc is chamomile (more specifically, the Tazo brand haha)

the only tea that i didn't like was some kind that was loose tea (Tea Forte brand) that had some weird flavor combination (like Ginger Lemongrass or Orange Pomegranate). i wasn't really sure how much to put in the little tea infuser thing so it was also pretty strong

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't found a type of tea that I like yet 🙈
    I always just ask for water instead of tea if they have any.

Sorry tea drinkers :(

• Sweet tea is the best

What Girls Said 7

• I just don't like tea._.

• Nooo!! That's too bad!! :( maybe coffee is more your thing? (I'm not a huge coffee drinker)

• Nope, coffee makes my teeth yellow XD

I only drink water and juice :)

• I am still trying to make myself love tea!

But it is just so hard!

Maybe it is because I only tried the supermarket tea.. I don't know.

I am talking about green tea, by the way.

But I like hot ginger tea.

• Hmm... I think a lot of people really need some "stuff" added to it. I try to only add sugar to my tea, because I want to taste the actual tea haha but a lot of people like milk, or honey and those things in their tea. Haha
      I hope you grow to enjoy it eventually! :)

• Lol, yeah. I would go for honey but it still tastes odd. I will try different brands. :)

• i love this apple cinnamon chai tea, with honey and a touch of milk, it's basically an apple porridge in one delicious warm drink.

• I really don't like tea because it makes me feel sick. The only type i do like is green tea

• Fave: Chinese green tea
    Dont have a kind I dont like

• I like sweet tea :)

• Faves are lady grey and green tea and i dont really have any that i hate...