How do crazy people find love?

Do they usually just date other crazy people or do they go after sane people? I'm curious.

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Most get their crazy under control. Either through therapy, drugs, growing out of it, or whatever.

I think they probably get with regular people. They should divulge whatever problems they have, and if it's well controlled. If someone has a serious mental illness that's not under control and is flaring up, I don't think relationships are a good idea. But if it's under control I think it's OK.

It's controversial how much genetics plays a role in mental illnesses. But because of genetics I don't know if it's a good idea for two people with serious mental health issues to have kids.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We don't.

Ehh, everybody's a little bit crazy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• The internet?

We all go a little mad sometimes. How crazy are you talking about? Severely mentally disabled? I don't think those people date...
    "Crazy" in a high school sense where you are just a little weird? That weirdness will make you unique in college when being different becomes a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • define crazy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think opposites attract and i think people who are similar geta attracted to each other also. So some crazies marry other crazies and some crazies marry people who are rationale. Dont worry if you are crazy and attracted to people similar to you, tgere are lots of crazies out there for you 😄.

0|0
    0|0
  • We're all crazy when it comes to love; well for the most part any how

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because too many people want to help them

0|0
    0|0