Does calling a guy cute make you gay?

I dont just look up guys pages or anything going ohh he's cute and messaging him or anything but like if a guy passes me sometimes i may go "oh he's cute" and go on with my life besides this i dont think of men sexually or anything os that doesn't make me gay right (nothing against gay people i support)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yasmine is my favorite female name
    Elephants are very big
    Samuel L Jackson is one bad motherfucker

What Girls Said 1

• You're only gay if you also want to have sex with the cute guys. Otherwise they're just cute. NBD.

What Guys Said 4

• Girls are cute, not guys. You can go as far as saying a guy is good looking but cute is kind of gay. Do you find a lot of guys to be cute? If so that's your answer

• I only called this 1 guy I know cute but I'm not sexually attracted to him or any males only females make me aroused but I just need to know if there's some bi In me it does run in my family my mom's bi my dad was gay he said he isn't anymore I think that's bull crap, brothers gay and a lot of my cousins are lesbian

• If you're not attracted to them and it's just this one dude, I think your fine. Ohh yes you're dad is so full of it lmao.

• Maybe you have a bro crush on them

• Yes, it makes you gay.

• Buddy only you can answer the question of whether or not you like dick.

We can just speculate based on bad information.