How much shit have you seen?

We've all seen some shit, but just how much shit has each one of us seen? I bet you can't beat the shit I've seen. Go ahead, prove it. Tell me about the shit you've seen, things like O MA GAWD ITS HAPENNING!!!1!!!1!!1!!1!, to disturbing shit, to SHITS GOING DOWN, to real shit!

• That ain't shit.
  • That is shit.
  • Oh shit.
  • Holy shit!
  • I seen some shit
  • SHIT'S GOING DOWN
  • IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!1!!!1!1!!!1!!1!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I've spent nearly 20 years in prison. I've seen suicides, attepted murders, flesh boiled off of peoples face, people shot, etc. etc. I've seen some shit.

• Look up daisy's destruction. There is nothing worse. I should have just exited the page but I was curious... My mind is really fucked up because of that 😢😰😖

• Thanks for MHO, but I won't be watching that video.

• lol i hope you don't

What Girls Said 13

• If you mean, literal shit as in faeces, I've seen so much shit, I'm immune to it. I've worked on farms so I shovelled like tonnes of shit. I'm a carer so I have to clean up human shit nearly every day. I have to clean floors and toilets of shit and I used to do that in my first job as a cleaner. My life is literally just shit.

• I've seen so much shit that I ran out of toilet paper.

• What the actual shit?

• i voted for oh s***!

• Oh lord i shouldn't have read this lol. I've seen some dark disturbing things. Im half tempted to just say it but i don't really need to bare a lot of that. Lets just say I've known some seriously deranged people and had some seriously fucked up shit happen to me in my life

• I guarantee that you have never seen anything comparable to what I have seen.

• I see my shits everyday so that's about 22 years worth of shit and counting... And dog shit. And human shit XD DAMN! THATS a lot of shit XD

• just about anything off fifty fifty from Reddit is disturbing. homestuck, and anything out of the fandom. furries and even worse otherkin. and if you are up for some brain bleach try furry force all three parts.

• An insane amount 😭

• Believe me I have seen most every kind.

• Just how high ARE you?

• I seen some shit.
    I've looked in the mirror several times.

• There's a couple of subreddits I had come across that were quite messed up.

• Pfffshh, reddit is for plebs, the deep web is where the real shit goes down:
      (Don't read this unless you know you can handle it.)
      answers.yahoo.com/.../index

• I don't know I thought sexyabortions, picsofdeadkids and cutefemalecorpses were pretty messed up. I heard that there were nasty things on the deep web but I find it to be difficult to navigate if you don't know what you're looking for. I kind of just stumbled upon those subreddits.

• Everyone has their scars, everyone has their stories. It's not comparable

What Guys Said 12

• i2.kym-cdn.com/.../b05.jpg

The shit I've seen you wouldn't BELIEVE BRUH.

• Know what? I have had to pick up great dane and dog shit since I could hold a pooper scooper in my hand. The amount of shit I seen... I'll never forget. #NeverForget

• Oh man, I see shit every morning. Usually after I have some coffee...

• If you're talking literally, since I work in a private care home, tons; luckily the HCA does the down and dirty job

• every time I poop I assess how much weight I just lost, if that's what you're asking..

• Plenty of shit

• I've seen lots in the toilet, and heard lots of it coming from mouths of politicians and celeberties

• please tell me you are not being literal >.>

• Man I want some of that shit you are smoking..

• i want some of that shit...

• You wanna talk some shit?

• Have you ever shot a pistol into a brain and had to wonder why they aren't dead yet and then you keep shooting and they're still moving and you get angry and frustrated and you have to reload and keep shooting but they just won't fucking die?