What's the most disgusting thing you ever had to do at your job?

At my job working as a part-time custodian, the most disgusting thing I ever had to do at my job was to pick up a piece of turd lying on the floor right next to a toilet (that's clogged up with toilet paper) in a boys bathroom at a school. It was fantastic! *sarcasm*

Most Helpful Girl

• i had to clean up an old guy's dribble from the counter. he couldn't control it i guess... kinda felt sorry for him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Change coolants.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm an aged care nurse. You don't want to know.

Ok, I'll tell you. Any surface you could imagine, including human skin/clothing/etc, I have cleaned blood, stool, urine, vomit, or sputum of it. Sometimes all of them at once.

I've also had to wipe so many asses, and change so many adult diapers, that I've lost count.

What Guys Said 2

• Change diapers and wipe butts, I used to be a preschool helper we had a couple kids in diapers, even though I only did it once because I usually let the female helpers work with that, Not being disrespectful, but I was squeamish of it

• Wtf
    If I knew which guy put that there, they'd find it back in their school bag