How can I get a more mature face?

I turn 19 in 2 months and I still have an ugly baby face. I get joked on about my face all the time.

How can I get a more mature face?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugly baby face? Girly, there is nothing wrong with having a baby face. It's quite cute actually. You're very pretty. Maybe they're jealous of you?

• Thanks , and well I don't know I have want to look my age

• Thank you 😊😊

• You're welcome, girly :D :)

What Guys Said 2

• You'll grow out of it eventually but I wouldn't worry because many men around your age like baby faces.

• Act mature. that's all

• dont act mature. BEEEE ONE :D

• You know what I mean xD

Anyway, it's in the genes, how we look. We can't change all of it. But we can behave all mature

What Girls Said 5

• u kidding? a baby face is such a good thing to have. while theyre all 40 looking like they 50, you'll still be looking young and fine as hell so dont u worry girl! :P

• changing up your style by putting on some make-up would be the only way to make you feel like you have a "mature" face. I don't think there's any other way unless all of a sudden you see your face as "matured"

i wouldn't worry about it though. I don't think you have an ugly baby face

• Baby faces aren't ugly lol and you will be thankful for having a baby face when you get older.

Maybe you could try just a little make up, you don't need it but it's a good way to make you look older.

• Ok thankx

• I think just a little mascara and some lip gloss or lipstick would make you look a little older and it would still be subtle, you definitely don't need anything on your actual face, your complexion is to die for lol

• You're still young. I had the same problem when I was 20... believe me,... stress, work, school ( if you go to college), family, and other obligations will have you lookin' busted and old in no time. :)

• Lol 😊☺

• Lol, yes, stress cause lot of damage. Too much stress makes anyone look really older

• Thanks (:

• I have the same problem, I'm 22 people usually think I'm 16 lol. You can't really change your face, but if you try to dress nicer and/or more formally, it might help

• Thanks 😊☺

• it's nice to have baby face. i also have one but i'm more of cute rather than pretty. But hey, when we reach 30+ year old we may look like 20+. ISN'T THAT GREAT, WE'RE YOUNG YAY

• Lol 😊☺