Girls, is a 26D bra size small or large?

All in the question. I'm not sure which it is. Thanks!

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It's pretty large. C is average anything before it is considered small and anything after it is considered big.

• Its "sister sizes" with a 30B and 32A.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know because that bra size doesn't exist where I live, bra sizes start at 30 here, they even did in Japan where people are generally super tiny..

• It's "sister sizes" with a 30B so its like the same thing. But they dont even sell 30B's here :( so I dont know

• I see, well I wouldn't say it's too big then ~ it's about average, maybe even smaller than average but don't worry I think it's a good size to go :)

• well the waistline is hella small... the cup size isn't.

• i have never heard of this size.. but looking at your other comments.. it is smaller than average.. but don't worry.. it is still good.. :)

• 26D is extremely small lol. I'm a 30D and my tits are small side of average.

For reference people 26D=28C=30B=32A=34AA, soo pretty small

• I'm actually dying to know what a grown person with a ribcage that small looks like

• Well a 26 would mean a really really small ribcage. The cup would be fairly small though. I mean nothing like a say 34D. It would probably equal a 32A actually (in cups).