My phone won't charge, what should I do?

I dropped my phone in the sea yesterday. It works fine except my phone won't charge. It says it is but nothings actually happening. I put it in rice yesterday but not for very long. What should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it to the cell phone store or wireless store and let them check it out for you

Most Helpful Girl

• sea?
    Rice?

Meow?

• I'm trying that. Will leave it in for 48 hours

• I would start saving up for a new phone

(Sorry but I had to laugh when you said you dropped it in the sea...'You're free now.. go!')

• It fell out of my pocket. :( i still have a year and a half contract as well) I won't be getting a new phone as my mum will be the one paying.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're not trying to get a replacement. Leave it in the rice for a bit longer. Moisture has a way of lingering inside small electronic devices. Though your best bet is going in for a replacement phone.

What Girls Said 2

• get a new phone

• lol post it on G@G this is a question site for girls and guys not a electronic site XD

• Well people are answering it anyway so...

• well yeah you got me there! XD did you try buying a new charger?

• I don't think that's the problem. It's definitely the phone as when i take the charger out it still thinks it's charging.