Which car would you get?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• BMW engines fail way more often than Mercedes engines. So reliability wise the Mercedes is the best choice. This is what I have heard according to a survey.

• thats true but the pieces of mercedes are very expensive compared to the bmw

• Thanks for MHA

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 7

• I would ask to put the money towards a Dodge Challenger with a Hemi Engine instead

• I'd go for the Merc. BMW's are good but Mercedes is still the standard in luxury.

Audi is probably better than both though

• the black one looks like my dads car and he 50 something. it just looks like a business car. where the gray one is more youthful

• The BMW, maybe the Mercedes when I'm 50 or 60 years old.

• What is the safest one? i want the car that did better in crash tests.

• I am happy with any car

• Which does your mom prefer to gives BJs in?

• in none of these two cars actually. i heard that your mom loves to swallow in the mercedes, but she loves to ride the stick in the bmw

• I guess an Oldsmobile works for your mom ;)

• im sure that the oldsmobile will work for your mom because she's at least sixty years old. hmm i bet that she can suck good dick because she has no teeth