Will sleeping without a bra on make my boobs rounder and perkier if they are big boobs?

So I have DD's (maybe D they shrunk a little) and my boobs are still a little cone-shaped at times. I was wondering if sleeping without a bra woukd help this and make my nipples pointer and possibly perk up my boobs a little?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey,

First, why would you wear a bra in bed? No girlfriend of mine ever has, and I'm sure if I asked them they'd say it sounds horribly uncomfortable - whatever their size, I've only ever known girls want to take the damned things off, not wear them 24/7!

And second, if you're still in your teens your shape will not be fully mature yet - any 'pointyness' will very likely disappear in the next couple of years. In regard to 'perkiness', studies have found that minimising the time a woman wears a bra helps to avoid/minimise sagging by causing the ligaments that naturally support the breasts to work and so strengthen. Like any ligaments in the body, the harder they are worked the stronger they will become. I first heard this from a girlfriend larger than you, and I can only say it seemed to work for her! At your size though don't worry too much if your chest is not totally gravity-proof, it's really not supposed to be... your natural shape is no doubt just fine - try not to stress about it. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. They won't do that for your boobs.

What Guys Said 8

• That's like asking if goingb commando will give someone coconuts instead of plums.
    A resounding no from science

• you should probably do some internet research but I have heard both sides of the coin. that wearing a bra helps keep them perky and then at the same time wearing a bra trains them not to stand on their own.

• No. That's genetics... Can't change genetics sorry

• there's guys that like all types so if you learn to love yours as they are you'll be fine =)

• wait people sleep with bras on? only thing that does is make breasts sag quicker!

• I've heard you shouldn't sleep with your bra on butttt, I've also heard you should. It's ultimately up to you

• There's some research that claims not wearing a bra keeps the supportive structures in your anatomy stronger, and over time prevents the breasts from sagging much, but as you might expect, has more of a benefit for smaller breasts.

Being a guy, I wasn't interested enough to follow up on that but you might, especially since it's so counterintuitive. If you're serious you ought to ask your doctor.

What Girls Said 4

• No, it will not help to shape your boobs.

• Nope. It will have no effect on your boobs.

• Nope sorry. Your boobs will stay the shape they are until you have children.

• My size is a E and well I've tried it and it doesn't really help to be honesy, it does however give u a nice sexy feeling 😉