Girls, do you like watching guys fight?

Girls, do you like watching guys fight? Fight as in watching guys fist fight. If you do, what do you like about it and what do you think of the winner and the loser after the fight? If not, why don't you like seeing guys fight and what do you think of the winner and the loser after the fight?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and no. I've been in a school where every day there was at least one fight going on. It's weird to say, but I got a bit used to it. I was scared at first, but if you keep seeing it... you get a bit used to it.
    Now I've changed to 4 schools over the years and now I don't see it as often. if it's on the street, I'm scared for them... there's no rules there, no safety mats and the human body is fragile.
    So this was my NO

Now my YES. I love martial arts. I like to see two guys fight, if it's a friendly competition, and if they actually know how to fight, sticking to rules, seeing their techniques, trying to outsmart eachother. I do not care how messy it gets, but if they both hug eachother or shake eachother's hand at the end, I'm happy.

Winner/loser... It depends on how they did

• But if you're my boyfriend or whatever. Please do'nt fight on the streets... Don't make me worried... join a fight club and have a friendly spar there
      I'd prefer a guy who can fight, but can win fights with just words

Most Helpful Guy

• Not many do...

• Lol a lot do actually

• Provided mostly everyone said no, you still think that way?

• 25% is still a lot. It's not most or majority but still a good amount.

What Girls Said 15

• I absolutely love it. It kind of turns me on. Especially If there's blood on the winners fists after fight. Well, usually feel sorry for the loser and want to hang out with the winner.

• I really hate it actually lol
    They usually are fighting over something sooo stupid "bro, what did you just say to me? Get the fuck away from me bro. You don't want none of this bro, step back" God >_>'
    No one thinks it's cute that you're immature

• Hmmmm i dunno xDD. And if they both desire you? And are fighting or your love and affection?

• That's even worse. It's one thing if it's a boyfriend fighting someone who is harassing me, but if it's two guys who I haven't chosen to be with then it's just stupid. @orangeboy

• Wtf, no. It's immature, stupid and scary. Nothing appealing about it AT ALL.

• No, fighting is ugly and I don't like seeing people get bloodied or bruised. Unless it's a fake action scene, then I do not want to watch guys fight. Your post sounds like some stupid macho BS

• No, I don't. What do I think of them? I think both are just immature losers who haven't learned how to solve their differences like actual adults do. IT IS NOT ATTRACTIVE.

• It's childish and I don't like blood.

• No. It's childish.

• No. Why would I wanna see that?

• Shit ton of girls do actually. They love pulling out their phones to take videos and never try to yell and have it stopped or break it up. They even like to laugh and smile the whole time with their girl friends while it happens.

• Everyone loves to watch a fight, but you watch because they're stupid. You don't watch a fight and think "wow he's so strong! The winner is so hot for fighting" wtf? @asker

• Noo, that's a turn off.

• Real-life violence is repulsing to me.

• If its not in a video game, no I dont.

• Really? Don't you pull out your phone to take a video at least?

• You would admire my smash bros skillz then ;)

• @Toad-1 definitely!!! XD

• No I don't. People can get seriously hurt in these fights.

• Only if it's martial arts sparring and they are not trying to kill each other, but they are being mature and still friendly

• I think much less of the loser, and I am turned on by the winner unless he's really ugly.

It good if both guys bleed a lot and really duke it out

• Interesting. What if you weren't attracted to the winner before the fight but highly attracted to the loser before the fight? Would you still be attracted to the loser after the fight? And what's the best fight you've ever seen between 2 guys?

• Would probably not be as interested in the Loser, but not sure if I would be totally turned off. I would notice the winner more so afterwards. I mean if he's a 5 it might make him appear to be a 6.5, but it won't him a 10.

Best fight was my friends boyfriend and one of his friends beating the crap out of an ugly guy who kept trying to take pics of her legs with his cell phone. They knocked him out completely and kicked him in the head

• Highly unattractive!

What Guys Said 3

• They don't like guys who fight. They like those who can fight, but don't.

• No! Who the fuck said yes?

• Violence tends to frighten women, bro.

• Lol no. A lot love it if it's a real fight between 2 guys.

• @asker where are you getting your information? No girl is turned on or impressed by guys fighting each other. But yes, EVERYONE likes to see people fighting and record it on their phones