Girls, Quick and easy hairstyles that don't need styling or even hair products?

I have like 15-45 Minutes to get ready in total in the morning and 15 minutes is getting dressed and there are like 10 minutes to do my hair in the morning, i usually just tie it back low or even hight and when i wake up really early in Summer i style my hair which takes about 1 and a half hours to straighten :(

I need really quick and easy hairstyles that can be done quickly and look good, P. s. I'm also a low maintenece girl and i am kinda lazy so please help

Links to tutorials would be nice too, i do have hair moose and Hair spray

3

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to mix it up, you can get hair color chalk, and apply that in sections when your hair is damp when you come out the shower, use non heat rollers and sleep with that over night, in the morning your hair will be bouncy and have body and you'll have whatever color streaks you want, all you'll have to do is remove the rollers in the morning.

What Girls Said 2

• I usually put my hair in a high pony tail, a messy bun, or just mess it up with my hands and leave it down...

• A bun, a pony tail, a braid, just comb it.