Do you really think every person has flaws? Whether it be physical or mental?

Do you think there's anyone out there who's blessed with the total package?

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has a different opinion on what's a flaw and what's not. You may think someone is totally flawless while another person may think that someone is full of flaws. Maybe someone could see another person who they think has the total package but that person might think themselves not and a third person might think not as well.

Nobody in the world can all decide together on what's a flaw and what's not. Therefore, no one can agree on what a total package is.

You can only say someone is perfectly flawless with the total package if you personally see them as perfectly flawless.

• I don't know. I believe there's a difference between me seeing something as a flaw, and whether or not it actually is a flaw.

Whether or not it fits my own personal idea of perfect, has nothing to do with whether or not it actually is. At least that's what I believe

• Didn't think about that, fair point

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. The human mind under normal conditions can be said to possess a certain madness. Throughout history many sages and religions have recognized the condition. In Hinduism all people are thought to contain Maya, the veil of delusion. In Buddhism according to the Buddha all human minds carry an inherent suffering known as dukkha. This dukkha or misery is said to slowly invade all of life's situations. Finally even in conventional religions such as christianity or Islam people are said to carry the mark of sin. However it's meaning has come to be greatly misunderstood and misinterpreted. Sin literally translated from the ancient Greek in which the new testament was written means to "miss the mark". It is living in a manner that is blind, as if one is missing the purpose in life. This of course is all referring to living life in accordance to the ego. The obsessive thoughts that dominate our minds and what the majority of humanity chooses to accept as reality.

What Girls Said 2

• nobody is perfec. we all have something that is wrong with us.

• Nope... every bodies flawed in some way

What Guys Said 5

• Everyone's got some sort of flaw to them.

Even the nigh perfect I, has the flaw
    of being arrogant. ^.~

• Of course. The saying "nobody's perfect" doesn't exist for no reason. Besides, you're never going to be the total package for everybody as we all have different tastes.

• Well in terms of what other people see as perfect or ideal, then yeah, you won't appeal to everyone.

But just because I don't see it as perfect, doesn't make it a flaw.

• Hell yeah everyone has something fucked up about them; but all those people suck regardless.

• That's hard to believe. Considering all the people in this world, and children being born, that every single one of them has something wrong with them.

It's pretty crazy

• My point is, I'm not buyin it.

• Yes no one is perfect, it is impossible. The fact that we are all human is the one thing holding us back. People can strive to be perfect but that doesn't mean they will be perfect. Life is pretty much a never ending ladder until you die, to put it simply

• everyone is perfect

• What do you mean by total package? I have some things which are better than others but I'd have to say I'm at least above average in every desirable way.

• Like in all aspects. Physically- tall, good looking, great bone structure, everything from head to toe.

Mentally- No deficiencies or disorders of any kind.

• I'm not exceptionally handsome but like I said I have no defects and I'm exceptional in several ways, is it really so unusual. I wouldn't have thought so.