Do you have any gross beauty routines that you would never admit to unless you can do so anonymously?

i wear flip flops all year round. as a result the skin on my feet is like rhino hide. feet really aren't the most attractive things anyway, so to make them somewhat normal i have to use a foot file (basically a cheese grater) to remove all the hard skin.

I find it satisfying, in a gross way to see just how much skin comes off.

So come on, share your gross beauty routines. i know you have one :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I shave my ass crack, does that count?

• Me too. Im a dude and I'm not gay.

• I only noticed I had hair after I became sexually active. Seeing hairless girls in porn guys probably don't know and don't like if a girl has hair at all there :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I stick my finger up my butt after I poop to make sure it all came out.

What Girls Said 3

• Hahha😂😂 I think the worst thing I do is put avocado in my hair

• My skin is really clear now but as a teenager i would get black heads on my noseand I'd dig em out with a needle and my fingers.

I'm not anonymous cuz its called being human

• well, im not human and im sensitive about my feet.

• You are human and its not a av big deal

• I have some long hairs that grow out of my toes and i pluck them out :D

What Guys Said 3

• I can't think of anything that's legitimately weird or gross. But sometimes I use a setting on my shower hose that provides enough pressure to a single point to actually get water up my butt and rinse it out. I do not do this if I know I will be or should be pooping soon (rather do it after).

• Lick my fingers and rub the dry flaky bits on my skin.

• I shave my but hair.