A fact about your birthday?

Anything special about it? Share it with a celebrity? Is it a holiday?
If not, you can just tell me about your favorite one or something. :p
Or just the date. Tell meh. c:

Mine is that I was born on my grandparents anniversary.

A fact about your birthday?
(you might have to click on it to see better, I'm not sure)

Most Helpful Guy

• March forth!

The only date on the calendar that is also an imperative sentence.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1540 - Afghan chief Sher Khan defeated Mongul Emperor Humayun at Kanauj.

1630 - Italian Jesuit Niccolo Zucchi saw the belts on Jupiter's surface.

1681 - Louis XIV sent an expedition to aid James II in Ireland. As a result, England declares war on France.

1756 - Britain declared war on France, beginning the French and Indian War.

1792 - The New York Stock Exchange was founded at 70 Wall Street by 24 brokers.

1814 - Denmark ceded Norway to Sweden. Norway's constitution, which provided a limited monarchy, was signed.

1875 - The first Kentucky Derby was run at Louisville, KY.

1877 - The first telephone switchboard burglar alarm was installed by Edwin T. Holmes.

1881 - Frederick Douglass was appointed recorder of deeds for Washington, DC.

1926 - The U. S. Embassy in Buenos Aires was damaged by bombs that were believed set by sympathizers of Sacco and Vanzetti.

1932 - The U. S. Congress changed the name "Porto Rico" to "Puerto Rico."

1939 - The first fashion to be shown on television was broadcast in New York from the Ritz-Carleton Hotel.

1940 - Germany occupied Brussels, Belgium and began the invasion of France.

1946 - U. S. President Truman seized control of the nation's railroads, delaying a threatened strike by engineers and trainmen.

1948 - The Soviet Union recognized the new state of Israel.

1954 - The U. S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled for school integration in Brown vs. Board of Education of Topeka. The ruling declared that racially segregated schools were inherently unequal.

1956 - The first synthetic mica (synthamica) was offered for sale in Caldwell Township, NJ.

1973 - The U. S. Senate Watergate Committee began its hearings.

1975 - NBC TV bought the rights to show "Gone With the Wind." The one time rights cost NBC $5,000,000.

1980 - Rioting erupted in Miami's Liberty City neighborhood after an all-white jury in Tampa acquitted four former Miami police officers of fatally beating black insurance executive Arthur McDuffie. Eight people were killed in the rioting.

1985 - Bobby Ewing died on the season finale of "Dallas" on CBS-TV. He returned the following season.

1987 - Eric ‘Sleepy’ Floyd of the Golden State Warriors set a playoff record for points in a single quarter with 29.

1987 - An Iraqi warplane attacked the U. S. Navy frigate Stark in the Persian Gulf, killing 37 American sailors. Iraq and the United States called the attack a mistake.

• 1990 - Kelsey Grammer was sentenced to 30 days in jail for DWI.

1995 - I was born <3

1996 - U. S. President Clinton signed a measure requiring neighborhood notification when sex offenders move in. Megan's Law was named for 7-year-old Megan Kanka, who was raped and killed in 1994.

1997 - Rebel leader Kabila declared himself president of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, formerly Zaire.

1997 - Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin were married in London.

1998 - New York Yankees pitcher David Wells became the 13th player in modern major league baseball history to throw a perfect game.

1999 - Eric Ford, a tabloid photographer, was sentenced to 6 months at a halfway house, 3 years probation and 150 hours of community service. The sentence stemmed from a charge that Ford had eavesdropped on a call between Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman and then sold a recording of the conversation.

1999 - Alex Trebek received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

• thank you again pretty! :D

• Welcome again lovely. haha c:

What Guys Said 19

• 8th December yah?
    SAGITTARIUS WOOOOOOOooT

JOHNN LENNON DIED ON MUH BIRTHDAY!
    I'M SORRRYYYYYY

Also awwwwwWWWWwww , hanging their marriage declaration on the wall?

• Your birthday is deadly D:
      EVERYBODY RUN AWAAAY!!

And yes. c:

• You enjoyed it lol

• Of course. x3
      it's been awhile since I've seen it anyways

• My birthday has the same date like the date of a creepypasta. Something happens on date in the pasta but I forgot what it was and Im to lazy to do research.

• I could never give a birthday party because neary everyone is on holiday then.

• A fact about my bday is that it's my bday but at the same time irrelevant cause it's just another day

• There's been a couple times when my birthday was on a Friday. My birthday is March 13th. So yeah.. :P

• I was born on Friday the 13th.

• Well my actual birthday was on 23 of April but in the ID card and every other certificate it's 24 of April

• It's in 3 days from now and I'm also year of the dragon I guess...

• I share the same birthday as Abraham Lincoln.

• It is that time of the month when two LUV birds kum together to make LUV like meh and @joahz10nt 💏

• I was born on September 5th, 1993. List of events that happened on September 5th are on here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_5

• Mine is the exact same day as Emma Roberts'

• Mine is September 24
    A lot of celebrities have September birthdays
    Will Smith, Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Bruce Springsteen, Hilary Duff, Barbara Walters, Avril Lavigne, Kevin Sorbo just to name a few.

• It's the first day of Fall

• 23 June.

Same as my all time favourite French footballer Zinedine Zidane.

• My birthday is on ground hogs day.

• Whan i am born pakistan won 1992 world cup :D

• It's a day I wish never happened

• I don't really care about my birthday.

What Girls Said 34

• I went to This Day in History on Google and found these:

1944 - Anne Frank's last diary entry; 3 days later she is arrested
    1960 - Aretha Franklins 1st recording session
    1981 - MTV premieres at 12:01 AM

I share a birthday with (the lates) Dom DeLuise and Jerry Garcia.

• My birthday is on Valentine's Day (unfortunately, haha). It kind of sucked growing up and always being alone relationship-wise on such a lovey-dovey holiday that happened to fall on my birthday.

I have a lovely boyfriend now, though, so hopefully my next birthday will be a special one. =)

• September 5th so nothing really special about it other than often officially ending summer on it and having to go back to school. :(

• It's on April 9th and I share it with a lot of celebs. Kristen Stewart, Jesse McCartney, Gerard Way, Leighton Meester, Elle Fanning, Hugh Hefner, Marc Jacobs, Jenna Jameson, etc.

• Only that it's the 12th day of the 12th month and I differ exactly 1 year minus 1 month and a day from my friend who's birthday is on 11th day of the 11th month.

• It's usually during labour day weekend. It will be this year. Sometimes I hated it when I was younger because it would be on the first day of school. When I started High School it was the first day of school. So it kind of sucked then, I was nervous about starting High School as it was, and then I had to start grade nine on it.

• Plenty of celebrities were born on October 10th like marina diamandis, mario Lopez, una Healy, rose mcIver...

• My birthday, November 2nd, marks the end of Mexico's Day of the Dead celebration. Marie Antoinette and Nelly were also born on that day.

Yay. :P

• 0|0
  • According to this website a lot of people died or were killed on my birthday in the past >.< http://www.onthisday.com/events/april/9

On the plus side, I also share my birthday with @MissNowhere apparently :D

• I was born three months early, does that count?

• There are some famous people with whom I share my birthday like Chace Crawford, Kristen Bell, Wendy Williams, Vin Diesel and M. I. A..

• I was born on September 21st :) It was Saturday... ;o and I share my birthday with Faith Hill and Stephen King xD

• I've been told I look like Paula Abdul and oddly we share the same birthday, June 19😆 She could be my mom. Lol

• oh man my birthday is the absolute best!

my boyfriend ( @MarkyyG123 ) actually asked me out on that day, so it just makes my birthday just that more special :)

• Haha yeah, its one, double special day huh :D I nearly got squeezed to death :") But that smile is priceless <3
      Its definitely a very very special day Asker, no doubt about that

• I guess it's on the Liberation Day of Lebanon...

I had a thing when I was little that had all the important stuff of that date but it's in the attic now.

by the way my birthdate is May 25, 2000

• I share it with none other than my favourite boy @WhiteSteve !!! Except the old man is a year older than me. 😂

• My birthday is August 29. I share the same birthday with my brother who is two years younger and we both share the day with Michael Jackson who was ALSO born that day. Coincidentally, my parent's anniversary is the day after :)

• Its on Valentine's day

• My birthday is July 4th which is America's independence day so it's special in my country. .3.

• AQUARIUS IN THE HOUSE!
    Hmmm. Well besides it being the best day ever, because you peasants were graced with mwah

I think Whitney Houston died on February 11th :/

• My birthday is today, lol

• its the 186th day of the year

• I don't know or care enough to know what's so special about 24 August.

• I share the day with my twin and nephew.

• i share mine with another GaGger

• Mine is shared with Billy Unger we are just three years apart from each other October 15

• Its in June

• It's on a holiday (Flag Day that is)

• My birthday is 4 days before Taylor Swift. Also, my astrological sign is Sagittarius. :)

• More from Girls
    4