GAME: Can you surprise me?

Whoever can come up with the most ridiculous cockamamie story gets MHO. Let your imagination run wild but for the love of dogs, keep it clean.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the tale of moby chick..
    It was winter in the North Atlantic, the wind crisp as lettuce, the sea cold like the dark side of the pillow, I was just a young greenhorn aboard the SS Hippopotamus, as a boy I dreamed of being a fisherman and catching lions in my net.. But I also heard stories of moby chick, she was a legendary female black bear thought to have made a raft out of human skulls and used it to prey on fisherman, just a story I thought... It was late one night and the other crew members and I were relaxing in the bathroom, when we heard a splash outside... I slowly fell down the stairs to see what it was, before I could react a skull hit me in the balls.. It was moby chick.. Her eyes filled with the souls of those she devoured, her breath foul like a flower fart.. I couldn't move as I realized my time had come, I was moby chick's next meal, as she approached I remembered my dad's words to me.."Take this condom son, for one day soon you shall need it.." I grabbed the condom and put it over my head like the instructions said, but for some reason I couldn't breath, as the beast approached my vision went blurry, during my final seconds I realized.. I forgot to have my meal.. The end.

Most Helpful Girl

• One time I was looking for my glasses for 6 minutes. I was so upset.
    But then I touched my cheek.

they were on my face the entire time

What Guys Said 3

• Look at your screen.
    Now look at the floor.
    Now back to the screen.
    Now back to floor.
    Now look at the wall.
    Now look back at the screen.
    Now look back to the floor.
    Now look back at the screen.
    Now back to the wall.
    Now back to the screen.
    Now turn around.

Satan sucks out your soul 😨😨😨😨😱😈

• Here's an improv skit my dad and I made for English class. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUCO5fGyh9Q

• You were supposed to come up with a new story. 0/10.

• one time, I met this old man. he wnd made me happy. He was a magic genie. he granted my wishes and later ran for president. This man was George Bush

What Girls Said 2

• I was all for it, then I read "keep it clean". You ruined my fun. 😆

• Once a girl was on vacation... She went to take a shower. The shower door was glass, once she got in she shut the door. She saw something on the door & reached to touch it. The glass door shattered all around. People came in through the door & took her away. She was not harmed besides a tiny cut on her finger. When you went back to look at the shower you could see two feet prints with glass all around.

Oh wait, that happened to me...